15 : Prank

I'm thinking about editing stuff, only like 5 chapters somethin like that.
*Cousin's POV*

"Oh, Phil look a marker from the gods." A guy with a accent blurted out from behind.

"Wut?" I stare at the camera for a split second. "Am I imagining voices? I'm not sure if the camera got that. "

I turn around with the camera and see Dan and Phil.

"Oh, oh! Look at these guys, it's danisn- Daniel Howell and Amazingphil he he he, in short Phil and Dan.(oh yes I did)" I said sarcastically, hearing them groan in annoyance. "So, you do have a marker?"

"Hey guys!" Phil said to the camera with a little wave, Dan does the same.

"Here's the marker," Dan answered handing me the marker. I grab it turning the camera to me.

"So, we haven't really met in real life before, but we do know each other, cause of exchanging some tweets and stuff, OK let's go back to y/n. Some of you guys have been telling me in the comments I'm being rude or something to y/n, no. She said to me 'I'll plan something BIG'. Now, " I place the camera on my lap and take off the marker cap.

I turn the camera to her sleeping face, draw the nose and the whiskers. I giggle so hard trying not to burst out laughing.

"Oh, I'm sooooo dead guys, " I whisper to camera turning it to me and started giggling more. 

"You did it?" Tyler whisper asking. I nod he started snickering.

I turn the camera to Dan and Phil.

"Thank you good sirs," I return the marker to them with a bit of a accent. "For your generosity."

They started snickering covering their mouths. Dan and Phil only knew y/n just because of me, she doesn't want to be in the 'spotlight' much, she want to be in 'personal bubble' in some times.

*No one's POV*

"Y/N, what did you do?" 

"I will marry someone in the future," Little y/n joyfully said to her mother. 

"So, who's this lucky guy y/n?"

"It's-"

*Your POV*

"Wh-what?" You jolted up from your comfortable position. You rubbed your eyes, you smell your surroundings and you smell something marker, you just shrugged and started wondering what was with your dream. 'Why do I keep on dreaming past memories, why?' you asked yourself trying to figure it out.  You clearly remember what you said to your mother,  then you don't remember who your going to 'marry'. 

You try to look around with no reason whatsoever, then you spot Dan and Phil. Instantly when you look at them, they started giggling their butt off.

"Uhm, I know that we all know it's the first time I met you, buuuuut can you tell me what's happening?" You asked them. Phil stopped laughing and nudged Dan to do the same, he did so. "Please?"

"No, Phil just had a dream about you," ehe."

"Dream? I thought, we only met to-"

"No, no, he may or may not stalked you be-" Dan was stopped by Phil covering Dan's mouth.

"Dan!" He whisper shouted. "Your saying rubbish stuff, stop."

You covered your mouth trying to contain your laughter. You turn back and slouched on the plane seat. 'Brain, you know I remember some things, you don't have to replay them to me.' You thought as you facepalm yourself.

The detective side of you really want to find out what's happening, but then part of you don't. It's your having a little debate thing going on in your head. You just decided you go back to slumber, which you did, peacefully.

*Phil's POV*

"What was that Dan?" I whisper to him wondering what's going on inside the depths of his mind.

"I don't have time to make up an excuse." Dan replied. "If she asked you spot on, what will you say?"

"Uhhh, uhm. She has something on her face...?" I ask him with a questionable tone. Maybe he was right, that was kind of spot on. Why didn't we make up an excuse before? We didn't think it through that much though. What if y/n didn't believe us?

"See?" I just nod in response to him.

*Cousin's POV*

I did great at pretending to be asleep, maybe I didn't, but still I managed. And, I also managed to do that.

I turn to Dan and Phil, who seems to have been arguing (is that a word?).

"Hey, sorry if I couldn't help you, I can't be magically awake after she's awake. Y/n is kind of a smart girl, she might figure out you're lying sooner or later. " My eyes widen as I thought of something.

"Is that marker perm, manent..?"

"Uhm, oh no. We're dead."

~~~