10 : Night Out

You open your car door and get inside.

It took you 15 minutes drive to Nandos until you reach it. You park your car.

You enter nandos looking for them, it seems they aren't here yet. You decided to find a seat good for four.

~

Y: Where u at?

S: We're on the parking lot, you there?

Y: Yep

~

He didn't reply to that. You look at the entrance, waiting for them.

'Hold up, is this real? I'm going on a dinner with youtubers, will I scream?? Oh my God! This is happening!! They're walking, I see them!! Okay, be cool, stay calm, just dinner after this mall, everything's great'

You wave to them and your eyes lock with Colby's, that blue eyes, but there's something different with them.

Sam notices you as well as Katrina. They walk to you, you stand up.

"Hey." You smile at them. You awkwardly hug them one by one.

"Hey" Sam greets. You look to Colby and smile at you.

"Y/N, right?" Kat asks. You nod and smile at her. "Katrina, Sam mentioned your a fan of them, right?"

"Yes, for (how long you've been a fan)"

Colby sit next to you which makes you blush a little. You look the opposite way of Colby.

"So, y/n about our numbers mysteriously in each other's phone? " Asks Sam raising both eyebrows and looking at Colby. You gaze at him making him look away, which is suspicious.

"Oh! Hey Colby, any ideas who?" You ask him smirking.

"Why am I in this?" Colby asks.

"Your the one who had our phones together? Am I right?" You answer making his eyes widen a little.

"May I take your order?" A waitress ask.

"Y/N, why don't you tell us a little about yourself." Sam suggests while taking a piece of his food and eating it.

"I love your fav. food, I love watching youtube videos, that's why I discovered you. Your hobbyand uhm that's some. How 'bout all of you? Even though I already know some stuff about you. " You said.

You suddenly feel someone looking at you, you look at Colby, locking eyes with him which made you blush again. He let out a little laugh while you do the same covering your mouth. You have feelings for him, ever since you known him.

*SAM'S POV*

Is there something going on with these two? Everytime they look at each other, they laugh. Why do I care, I have Kat with me.

"There's something going on with these two," I whisper to Kat.

"Same thought." Kat replied as we both look at them, they stopped and continue eating their food.

I chuckle as I did the same.

*time skip...*

*COLBY'S POV*

Why do we laugh? She tries to hide it but I see her blushing. I can feel it on me, too.

"Everyone done?" I ask after I drink water.

"Are both of you done? " Sam ask sarcastically. My eyes widen as I look down. I look at him and I nod. " Apparently, the nearest mall here is far, ironically. "

"Wait, I know where that is, follow my car. " Y/N volunteers as she stands up. We all did and go to the parking lot.

Y/N walks to her car as the three of us walks to Sam's car.

"Colby, you ride Y/N's car. " I look at her. She turns to us, apparently she heard what Sam said. Her car is just two slots away. Her widen and she looks at me. "Hey, Y/N is it okay?" She nods and I look at Sam.

"Go there!" I walk to Y/N's car looking down.

"I'll drive, you seat wherever you want." She said playing with her keys. I decided to sit  the passenger seat. I didn't see her reaction this time though.

She starts the car and leave the parking lot.

"Uhhh, music?" She asks.

"Yeah, sure."

"Whose phone?"

"Yours can do." I reply. She mumbled okay and get her phone from her pocket.  She unlock the phone and inserts the cord on her phone and she shuffles the music. I saw her wallpaper, she changed it. Shape of You by ed Sheeran plays.

"So what are we going to talk about?" She asks humming some of the song lyrics after. Her voice is good, (pretend if you don't😂) I want her to sing the song right now.

"You..." I say. She tries to turn her head to me but she didn't. "About you."

"Uhh I kinda said earlier."

"About the wallpaper. Last time, was it me?"

Her eyes widen as she blushes.

"Uhhh, it was you..." She says biting her lips after.

I look away from her, I know that already. Why did I even ask?

Hehe, do you know mystic messenger?