18 : Hope

Here we gooo

*c/n's POV*

"Uhh I think we should hide?" I suggested as I nudge Tyler, saying it loud for Dan and Phil to hear. "Tyler."
I said with my teeth still together. Imagine a cockroach- no disgusting, a rat- no, a mouse being hunted down by a cat and I'm the mouse. I don't know why I want to hide, I mean it's not like (I like yo-) I will get killed by y/n, right? She IS my cousin,  I will probably hear a voice like a dragon later, or something worse.

"Uh, not me, I don't have any involvment in this, count me out." He replied while taking a closer look if our baggage is there yet. Oh yeah, totally forgot about that.

I gave him a glare that would suppose him the 'signal'.

"Sure, I'll go with you."

"Uhhh, how about us?" Dan asked with a nervous smile while pointing his fingers vigorously to Phil and him.

"Do y/n even know you're involved in this?" I asked them raising an eyebrow.

"Pffft, well yeah, she heard our little conversation at the plane," He explained emphasizing 'little'.

"Oh, then who's going to get our bags then?" Tyler asked joining in.

"Guys, don't worry, y/n just entered the restroom, she probably will take minutes to get rid of the marker. " Phil said while his direction is on the restroom. "Another possibility is that she'll just rage here and kill us."

"I mean y/n's the kind of girl who doesn't want anyone see her face like that." I thought on the bright side.

"Y/n is probably fine with it, accepting the fact that y/n was seen with the whiskers on before she was in the restroom."

"Come on Phil, think on the bright side."

"I'm just being reasonable here." Phil replied raising his arm much like surrendering.

"Oh! My suitcase!" I turn to see Tyler running towards his moving suitcase he grabbed it and returned to us.

I just did the double chin position, and pressed too hard, then I coughed like an idiot, don't ask where that happened.

"Phil, look!" Dan pointed out to their suitcases while elbowing Phil's arm. They both walk there, grabbed their suitcases and walked back here. Wait, where's mine? Oh no this is bad, y/n's going to burst out the door any minute now. 

" c/n, we don't have much time! "Phil reminded me nervously as he kept looking at the restroom from time to time. I twiddled my thumbs to come out with a plan. " Disguises? "

"Phil, how?" Dan said, I can hear his voice with tense.

"Let's exchange sweaters! If we have something underneath that is."

I'm wearing my sidemen hoodie, well that's a great disguise, I do have something underneath though that's good.

"I have something,"

"Me too,

" All of us do."

We all took off our sweaters and exchanged them. I exchanged with Tyler and Dan with Phil.

"I know this is stupid, but it's all I can think of, sorry." Phil apologized with his head down.

"How about hairstyles?" I suggested something good, I guess. They all nodded and proceeded to change. I changed mine into a dutch braid in both sides.

"Emo Tyler, well you don't see that everyday." I chuckled and turn to see Dan and Phil's. Dan was parted in the middle and Phil's were pushed back with some gel, well they all used gel. Where did they get some? Let's just say there's a magical person beyond the walls (insertlennyface)

"I have a plan, I'll stay away as possible from the restroom and bystand like idiots. And you on the other hand will walk around like a normal person would and keep sight of where y/n of course don't show yourself. Okay?"

They all nodded and we proceeded to get into position, I put my hands in the pockets of Tyler's sweater. I look to the restroom to see if y/n isn't outside. I turn back and see my suitcase, I think it will be the best idea to grab it now, but stupid me I waited for it. Now, it's in y/n's hands, along with hers.

Yayy there's one more