4 : What?

How confusing, your dream is very strange. Never knowing why. You just continued on with life.

So many people in your house. All doing different stuff. Making out, drinking and eating.

"Heyyyyyy!!" A stanger said putting his hands around your shoulders. You both almost landed on the ground, but you manage to keep standing. " Come with me, to my room, any rooooom. He said with a drunk voice.

You take off his hands on your shoulders.

"How about no?" You said walking away. You look for your brother.

"What's happening?? Why am I not informed?"

"Isn't it obvious? You were sleeping." He explained waving his hands. You crossed your arms raising an eyebrow.

"Make sure this doesn't last very long." You yelled walking away.

You walk around looking for something to eat or drink. You see bully's name, she's the girl that always does everything to make you away from your brother.

"Why the kitchen?? I wanna eat." You whispered crossing your arms glaring at her. 'What the heck is she wearing?? She shouldn't have worn anything if she wants to show every part of her skin.' You thought to yourself.

*B/N POV* (shocking)

I give my drink to my friend. Why is she death glaring me anyway? It's maybe because she is jealous of my outfit. I cleared my throat as my friends look to her direction.

"There goes your best friend." B/2 said laughing. I roll my eyes at her.

"I'll go talk to...my best friend." I said clenching my fists. I walk to her direction as she keep on glaring at me.

"Hey, Y/N." I said faking my smile at her. She does the same. Every boy that I like, she steals. I mean what is with her?? I'm sexy, pretty what's wrong? She doesn't have any style anyway. Hoodie, pants and sneakers?

"What do you need anyway? Remember that you're in OUR house." She said raising her eyebrows. Like I care.

"I would like to say, or do before..." I try to slap her but she dodged. Ugh, fuck, why did she dodge it? Ughh.Aaàa

"I have MORE important matters to deal with. Bye best friend." She said faking a smile.

I look back and see my friends laughing. I roll my eyes at them. I walk to them feeling irritated.

Your POV

'Dodged it. ' You thought punching the air. 'I'll stay in my room, after I get some food. ' You sneak going to the kitchen without them looking.

You manage to get two bags of chips and sneak out.

You go upstairs. You open the door to your room. Surprisingly the air-condition on. You hear kisses in your room.

This one is short, I have to do a project.