11 : Night Out 2

YOUR POV

"Here we are!" You yell glaring at Colby which make him jump a little. You look for a spot to park your car. You look at the mirror of your car to see if Sam and Kat are behind you, you see them and park your car. You stop the engine and grab the keys. "Let's go?" You ask and he nods. You grab your phone and you both go outside.

As you went outside, Sam parks his car beside yours. They got outside the car and turn to our direction. You wave smiling with eyes closed. You open them and gaze at Colby who staring at you for some reason. You feel warmth creeping on your cheeks.

"C'mon," You said pointing with your head to their direction. He nods and followed you.

Sam raises his hand for a high five, you accepted.

All of you enter the mall. You back up a little letting them walk in front of you. Colby takes notice of this and he stop a bit to be beside you.

"How does it feel to be a third wheeler?" You ask putting your hands on the pocket of your hoodie.

"Why I don't come with Sam most of the time, he doesn't tell me if we are with Kat, feeling that your left out? Yeah that's it."

"Oh, I feel the same, do you know cousin's channel name ? "

"Yeah, she has like 5 million subs. "

Your eyes widen biting your lips.

"I'm actually her-"

"Cousin? Yeah, I watched her video of her pranking you..?"

"Oh, that? Getting..cream..everywhere...in....your.....room......is totally fine." You said while biting nothing on your teeth. You roll your eyes as you remember your experience in cleaning.

"Hahaha, yeah she vlogged a bit of that, kinda gun to watch." Sam said, you glare at him making him look away.

"Oh look a koala!" You point out making Colby look to where your pointing. You turn to him smiling raising an eyebrow. "Want one?"

You grabbed his wrist and walk fast to get to the token machine. (Do you use tokens in your local arcades? In my country they do soooo tokens it is.) You stand front of the machine and traded money for some. You then suddenly realized what you did which left you frozen in front of the machine.

'Did I just do that?' You blushed hard, you then snapped back to reality.

"You gonna trade?" You turn to Colby pointing at the machine with your thumb. He nods as a response. "See you there?"

"Yeah."

You look at Sam and Kat (the show? Jk). Kat waved and you wave back. You grab the joystick (??) and start to move it around. Sam, Colby, and Kat played with the machine beside the machine your playing on.

*skip time by the cross dressing host~*

"Wait I think I go- NO! Ughh let's go home, the malls closing." Sam complained walking away from the machine. Three of you all laughed making you cough from it, center of attention now leaped to you. They're all laughing at you.

"Hey kids! It's closing time, go home!" A random security guard shouted. You all walk back to the parking lot.

"Guys, none of us actually got anything." Colby pointed out chuckling afterwards.

"Yeah, but, there always is a next time." You spoke with determination smiling with your eyes closed at Colby. You open youre eyes. At the corner of your eyesight, you Sam whispering something to Kat laughing after.

You arrive at the parking lot. You open your bag to get your keys.

"Colby's riding with you now right?" You ask grabbing your keys from the bottom of your bag.

"You want to ride with him, again..?" Sam ask giggling. "If you want you can. " He smiled entering his car "Bye y/n !"

"Bye Sam, Kat and Colby." You said. Kat went in for a hug wich you accepted. Colby raised his hand for a handshake you accepted wich took you very long before letting. Colby scratched the back of his head while you hide your blush.

~~