Chapter 10 - Black Lace

**MATURE CONTENT**

Important author's note at the end

I don't know how much time had passed before we decided to go to bed. Wyatt and I yelled back and forth for a bit, he punched a few more walls, and then we gave up. We each had our own demons. I would admit, seeing him so angry was unnerving. I was a little afraid of him, even though I knew he wouldn't hurt me, and I knew he meant well. Right now, his temper was all because he wanted to protect me.

At some point we had decided to go to bed. I was numb and didn't even know what time it was. I had never expected life with my mate to be so intense. Then again, I had never expected to be mated to an Alpha.

We both settled ourselves into bed for the night, laying awkwardly next to one another. I was breathing deeply, wanting nothing more than to touch my mate. I could sense that Wyatt felt the same.

As my courage built up, I decided to flip onto my side to face him. As I did, he turned his head to look me in the eyes. We stared at each other like that for quite some time. I could feel his bright, crystal blue eyes burning into my gray eyes. There was some tension between us, although I couldn't tell what it was. It wasn't angry, or even sad...what was this?

Before I could think any longer, Wyatt broke the tension and grabbed my face, pulling me into a deep kiss. Pure passion surged between us as my instincts took over and I kissed him back.

"I want you to be mine," I heard inside my head.

"I am yours," I replied, kind of confused about what he was saying. We were mates, I had moved to his pack, I let him mark me...how was I not his?

"I want all of you," he said. I heard a low growl erupt from his throat as I listened to his voice in my head.

Before I had the chance to reply again, Wyatt pulled himself on top of me. I gasped at the sudden intimacy between us. I tried not to think too much on it, he was my mate, after all. I allowed my body to relax and let my wolf lead me. I was so shy and inexperienced in such intimate situations that I couldn't possibly endure this alone.

He immediately began to kiss and suck gently on the mark he gave me, causing me to moan. He really knew how to get to me! I was slightly embarrassed that I was so inexperienced. I wanted to make him feel as great as he made me feel, but I didn't know how.

My wolf must have sensed my self-doubt because I soon felt her take complete control. We didn't shift into my wolf form, but she was still in charge of my actions. I pushed Wyatt's face away with my chin and burrowed my face into his neck. I began to kiss softly up and down his neck, leaving little nips as I went. He moaned, and I smirked against his skin.

With my wolf still in control, I felt my canines start to extend against his skin. Before my human brain could give any input, I sank my teeth into the hollow of Wyatt's neck. I heard him hiss, but that quickly changed to sounds of pleasure. I was truly shocked with myself, but I also felt proud. I was the Luna of this pack, and this was my Alpha. Everyone should know just from looking at him!

Wyatt forced himself into control again as I retracted my teeth from his flesh. He moaned into my mouth and traced his fingers up my stomach, underneath my shirt. I hastily pulled my shirt over my head, allowing Wyatt full access to my bare stomach and breasts that were now covered only by my bra. He kissed along the edges of my bra against my breast, causing me to shiver beneath his touch.

"You are so beautiful," he murmured through our mind-link.

I blushed, although I'm sure he didn't notice.