Weirdo squad and new OTP'S

Jack's P.O.V

      "I swear these damn anti-depressants aren't working jack! How many do you take a day!" Felix asked as he studied the bottle. "Two. One in the morning, one at night." I responded and scratched my cuts through the new bandages Felix placed on my arms and around my torso. "Why aren't they working then?" He asked. "They work for about an hour until I get thoughts again. I shouldn't be paying my money for this dumb shit if it's gonna keep letting me cut." I said and sulked in the corner of the bathroom. "Jack.... I'm sorry did I upset you?" Felix asked.

    "Eh...kind of. More depression then you just being an ass." I said. "Hey. It's not my fault your therapist can't do shit for your condition. I swear if I ever see Ke--- that boy again I will kill him so hard!" He screamed. "He's in jail for three more years then he is out. But I like to not think about that day when he gets out....then I'll never leave my house again without someone with me...." I said. "Maybe by then Mark will fall for you and he will live with you and protect you." Felix said. My face went red. "Felix you told me he was straight now would you quit bringing him up!" I screamed. "Looks like someone is in love!" He sang. "Shut up you dickhead." I said and walked out of the room. "Where the fuck are you going?" He asked and followed me downstairs. "I'm making dinner. I'm hungry." I said and went into the kitchen. "Can I have food too?" He asked, putting his chin on my shoulder. "I'll think about it...." I said and started making some pasta.

*Later*

After Felix had finished his food he thanked me and left. My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a text from Mark!

Markimoo-Hey jack u still alive XD

Jackaboy-Yes don't worry bout me

Markimoo but I need to worry about you, your my friend.

Jackaboy-Thanks mark. I really needed to hear that.

Markimoo- Why? What's wrong?

Jackaboy -Its a long story involving my ex who caused the long list of things that are wrong with me.....

Markimoo-but you seem so perfect and happy. How could anything be wrong with you?

Jackaboy-Like I said, a long story I rather not tell, sorry, I'm still getting over the whole thing even thou it happened a few years ago.

Markimoo- OK. Just tell me when your ready. I understand a similar thing happened to me a few years ago.

Jackaboy- O really?

Markimoo-Yea..... hey can I have a picture of you?

Jackaboy-It's not that good at taking pics of myself. Anyways your going to think i'm ugly

Markimoo-No i wont. Ok ill send a pic of me first

 Ok ill send a pic of me first