Surprise Marki (part one)

A/N: KDNDKNCKDE IVE BEEN WAITING MONTHS TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER IM SO EXCITED AHHH HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY BDNDJSJJEJ

ON TO THE CHAPTER 😊

---------

Marks P.O.V

     I was in my room on my laptop, about to watch some of Jacks old videos before I went to bed when I heard a few taps on the window. I looked over to find Felix. I sighed and got up, opening the window to let him in. "What do you want?" I asked and sat back down on my bed. He was standing against the wall awkwardly.  He was probably still a bit worried that I was going to be mad and I kind of was. "To apologize for before.  I mean you could have been a little less rough but whatever. Sorry for kicking you in the face. I was just nervous."  he said,  scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.  "Why?" I askeded. "You'll find out tommorow. " he smiled cheekily.  "I just really didn't want you or anyone else to find out until tomorrow. Trust me you will be glad I kept it a secret." He said. 

    "Okay what ever you say dude." I said. I was a bit concerned of what was going to happen tommorow. Something only Felix knew....."So are we good now?" Felix asked,  knocking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah. I'm also sorry for freaking out. I get kind of over protective. In a way I see a bit of Jack in Ryan and since Jack isn't here at the moment my protection instincts kicked in." I replied, fixing my hair a bit.  "It's okay I get it. I'm an asshole sometimes. But me and Ryan are good now so no need to worry, okay?" Felix asked. "Yeah,  okay. Also why did you come in the window?" I asked laughing. 

    "I was going to knock at the front door and I looked through the window and Sarah and Ethan were sleeping on the couch and I didn't want to disturb them so I got a ladder and climbed up here." he said,  laughing at his own story.  "Hey,  wanna spy on Sarah and Ethan?" I asked.  He nodded eagerly and took out his phone. I grabbed mine off of my nightstand and we crept downstairs. This seemed to become a ritual whenever we knew people were sleeping together somewhere. We would creep in while they were sleeping, take pictures of them and then post them everywhere without there permission.

   They were really cute lying there,  the TV lighting up there faces as they sleep on top of eachother. Me and Felix both got a picture before I covered them with a blanket and brought Felix to the door. "Who's picking up Bob and Wade tommorow?" he asked. "Uh I think I am. Then I'm dropping them off here and going to see Jack. Why?" I asked,  getting suspicious again. "I know you wanted to see Jack alone cause you love him but can I please come.  Pleassssssse?" he begged.  I sighed. "Fine.  Be up by 7 cause Bob and Wade's place lands at 7:45." I said. "Yay! See you then Mark!" he said then started walking back to his house. 

    Mark shook his head at his excitement and closed the door. He went back upstairs and laid in bed pondering what Felix had said. 

   "You'll find out tommorow. " he smiled cheekily.  "I just really didn't want you or anyone else to find out until tomorrow. Trust me you will be glad I kept it a secret." He said. 

     This was going to bug him for the rest of the night.  And why did he want to come see Jack with him tommorow? Something was up and I did like it.

~~~~~~~

    "By guys we'll be back later." I said and waved everyone off before going back into the car.  Felix had insisted on driving so I was in the passenger seat now. He handed me a strip of cloth. "Put this around your head and don't ask questions." Felix said. "Okay......" I said and put it on. "Good,  can you see?" He asked and started driving. "Not at all." I replied. "Perfect." he replked and continued driving.  "Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see."

     He wouldn't answer any more of my questions so I was left to my thoughts for a while. Where were we going and why did I have this blind fold on? All I wanted to do was see Jack for a bit then spend my birthday with my friends. And now Felix was taking me somewhere and I couldn't even see. "Should I be scared?" I asked. "No you should be happy. Just trust me I'm not going to do anything bad to you. I'm taking you somewhere for your surprise and I know you will love it." Felix said.

    Soon the car stopped and Felix got out. He came to my side of the car and helped me get out without hitting my head or falling on my face. "Okay we have to walk a little bit now but we are almost there." He said and he grabbed my wrist and we started walking.  I heard a familiar chatter of people and walking, yelling out orders. We were at the hospital weren't we. Why would he take me here unless.... 

There was no way.....

     "Mark my god how hard is it to walk straight!" Felix asked and laughed.  I heard another laugh and my heart jumped. That sounded like..... No I wondnt believe it until I see it. "Okay Mark you can take your blind fold off now." Felix said. My heart was pounding as I took the blindfold off.  I heard it, I heard his laugh but there was no way he was awake there was no fucking way. I let my eyes adjust go the light before I looked up and gasped, brining my hands to my face,  big tears already falling down my face like rain.

"Heh, Surprise Marki."

~~~~~

Part two will be up tomorrow cause I feel like being evil and making you guys wait until tomorrow to see what happens next 😉