I'm broken

*one month later*

3rd Persons P. O. V.

Mark sighed as he set up the camera. He already knew this was going to take him a few tries to film so he had mentally prepared himself before he filmed. He had also typed up and printed out the main things he wanted to talk about so he wouldnt get off topic. Before filming he grabbed a box of tissues and a bottle of water.

He placed the bottle of water and tissues out of the cameras view and picked up the picture of him and Jack he kept on his desk. He started at it, remberimg the memories the picture held.

The first night that he and Jack had spent together

The first night that he and Jack had spent together. Mark rembered that night like it was yesterday even though it was 6 months ago. He put the picture down and took a deep breath in. He tugged on the sleaves of his flannel, itching his bandaged wrists and trying to forget what he did the other night. Idiot. He didn't want to end up like Jack but he just couldn't help himself anymore. It had been a hard month and that dream just drove him to the edge.

But enough about that, Mark had to film the video. He had been putting this video off for days and finally  decided to film it. Everyone was worried about him and Jack and he had to give an explanation.

It was not going to be easy

~~~~~~

One by one the fans in Marks community started getting notifications for Marks new video. They posted about it on their fan accounts before settling down in there rooms to watch it. A box of tissues was already next to all of them because they knew this was going to be a bumpy ride already telling by the title of the video.

~~~~~

~~~~~

"Hello everybody. This is the 5th time I've filmed this video. It's been very hard on me the past month and I'm finally ready to tell you guys about that happened. So if you saw jacks video or our live stream you know that we were going out for a while. Five months actually. So something happened the night of Felix and Ethan's birthday party and we were no longer going out. We never really made it official that we broke up but we did. Then the day of the stream when Jack posted his video and we reacted to it live for you guys. And for the past month I bet you guys have been wondering what happened and why we left early. So Jack he um.." Mark started to get choked up. This was the point he always would get emotinal at.

"He tried to kill himself again...and it was really bad this time...." Tears slipped down Marks face and he wiped them and took a deep breath trying to calm himself. Tears kept falling but Mark continued to half talk, half sob. "He's still in the hospital right now and I go to see him everyday. Usually I've been staying all day but today I knew I had to film this video. Jack is not awake he's in a coma and I really miss him. Sometimes I feel like it's my fault he's there but everyone keeps telling me it's not. And it isn't but I feel like I should be the one to blame...." Mark was sobbing now and there was a cut scene to where he had calmed down more.

"So I'm not going to post as much because of all this, hopefully I'll be back at the end of the month. Everything is just so everywhere at the moment and I feel like if I filmed more gaming videos I would be lying to myself so I'm going to be taking a break until everything settles down a little. I'll probably be posting updates on Jack if you guys are curious. Tell me in the comments. I'll try to be as active as I can on twitter and Instagram but no promises. I'm sorry if I'm disappointing you guys by this long break. I just can't deal with all this stress right now. I hate when you guys aren't happy but I have to do this for my self. I'm sorry guys. I'll see you all in my next video. Buh bye." Mark said and did his usual outtro before he faded out.

~~~~~~

This video took a huge toll on Mark. He didn't leave his house for a week and not even his friends could talk to him. He didn't even leave to see Jack. That video emotionally drained him. He was planning on having another day at home when there was a knock on the door. He grumbled, putting on a pair of pants and a long sleave shirt. He couldnt afford any of his friends finding out he cut. He walked down the stairs and opened the door and his pulse instantly skyrocketed, the person at the door made memories from the night of the party flood into his brain.

"Ready for round Two Markimoo?"

~~~~~
Heheheheh

I'm so evil I'm sorry. Causualy debating on if I should end the chapter here or just continue it for a little bit

Hmm

Nah I think I'll end it here cause I'm evil

Hehehehehehehehe

Your welcome for the cliff hanger 😝

~Sarah 💜

Btw I saw the play be more chill over the weekend with my two besties and it was gr8

10/10 recommend

Okay bye now ✌