Together at last

Jack's P.O.V.

        "This is so exciting!" I said and was practically bouncing up and down in my seat. "Calm down Jacki, I know your excited." Mark said and put a hand on my thigh. "Well I cant fooking calm down when yer hand is so close to my fooking crotch." I said. "Right, sorry Jacki." He said ruffled my hair before putting his hand back on the wheel. I smiled when I saw the airport. "Where are we meeting Bob and Wade?" I asked. "Front entrace. We can drive the car over there so be on the look out for them." Mark said and we pulled up to the front.

        "Oh! There they are." I said and pointed to them. Mark parked and rolled down the window. "Hey guys! Put your shit in the trunk and lets go." Mark said. I laugher. "Wow what a warm welcome." Wade said. "Yup, thanks Mark." Bob said. "Well im gonna be nicer then my rude boyfreind over here so hi guys! Its been so long!" I said when they got in the car. "Wow thats rude. How dare you call me an idiot." Mark said. I giggled. "So, how many cups of coffee has he has today?" Wade asked. "Three and a half. I drank the other half." Mark said and pulled out of the parking spot and started driving. "Thank god you didnt let him drink all of the fourth cup or he mught be boucing off the walls right now." Bob said. "He's going to crash later at dinner. Trust me." Mark said.

       "Am not!" I said. "We'll see what happens but I bet you that your going to crash during or at the end of dinner." Mark said. I crossed my arms and pouted. "That's not gonna happen Marki." I said. "You never know." Mark said and pulled into the driveway. "Oh yeah i forgot to mention that since Jack's sister is over and the other guest room is now Jack's recording room you guys have to sleep on the couches in the living room. Sorry." Mark said. "Its okay. Mark." Bob said and they all went inside.

Sarah's P.O.V.

        "What?!?! No how is this fair!" Felix said. I laughed. "Ha, you lost." Ryan said. "Im just really good at video games. Runs in the family I guess." I said and shrugged. "I want a rematch!" Felix pouted. "Fine. But your gonna regret it." I said and we started playing again. I heard the front door open. "We're back!" Mark said. I saw Jack run into the living room but I focused on the game. "Jack would you tell your sister to quit beating me at mario cart?" Felix asked. Jack laughed. "Sarah you beat Felix? Good job!" Jack said. "Thanks. And that will be 5 times in a row beating felix in one more lap." I said. "Dont get too cocky Sarah." Felix said and suddenly a turtle shell knocked me off course. "NO FELIX WHY!" i screamed but he had alresdy finished in first. "Hah." Felix said. "I hate you fe'." I said. "Yeah I know you do." He said and ruffled my hair.

        "Excuse me. Do not touch my hair. Its my child." I said and smacked his hand away. "Ow, god so over pretective of your luscious hair." Felix said. I laughed. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and i took it out. "Who is it?" Jack asked. "Malcom... thats weird he hasent called me in ages. I should answer." I said and got up. "Malcom is calling you? I havent spoke to him in years!" Jack said and followed me into the kitchen. "Shh ill put it on speaker just be quiet." I said. He nodded and I answered the phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Sarah. I uh.. saw you posted a picture with Jack. Are you staying witb him?" He asked. "Yeah im at his houze right now. I just eantrd to check up on him and make aure everythings going okay. He was the one who invited me over thought." I replied.

          "Is he doing okay? I have talked to him in at least five or six years." Malcom said. I looked over yo jack who seemed to be really angry. "Hey Malcom? Ill call you back in a second." I said. "Alright." He said and i hung up. "So why are you so mad?" I asked. "Malcom hasent talked to me since I told him I was Gay like six years ago and hd suddenly cares about me? What the fuck?" Jack said. "Ill talk to him, dont worry Jack." I said and touched his shoulder before calling Malcom back. I didnt put it on speaker this time. I saw Mark come in and try to comfort Jack on the other side of the room. "Hey." Malcom said. "Hi. Sorry theres alot of people coming to Jack's house right now." I said.