The Truth

Jack's P. O. V

It's been four days since Mark cheated

I've barely eaten, I can't stop looking at Marks social media's and I have all my stuff in Felix and Ryan's house. Well it will be just there house in a few hours. I'll be out of there hair soon enough.

But first to edit the video.....

~~~~~

*later*

Felix's P. O. V.

"So you guys are probably wondering why Jack isn't on the stream. We've all noticed you guys screaming about it in the comments for a while. So the reason is Jack has been sick and he's been going through alot lately so he's taking a break from youtube. He's resting right now and I don't know when he'll be back but just know he's fine and he'll be back soon enough." I said. I hated lying to the fans but they couldn't know what actually happened. Mark has been trying to say it wasn't his fault but we don't believe him.

"But on a more positive note, let's look at some fan art!" Ryan said and he pulled up fan art from twitter first. There was a lot of pewdiecry fan art and some silly quotes from the stream that we all laughed about. It was me, Ryan, Wade, Bob, Sarah, Ethan and Mark. We only invited Mark because the fans would have thought it was weird if both Mark and Jack were gone. We all laughed a bit till I got a notification from a new video Jack had posted.

That's weird....

The whole chat started blowing up about it and wanted us to watch it so we all eventually agreed and Ryan pulled it up on the computer and shared his screen on Skype and we all reacted to Jacks video live.

I Imediatly saw Marks face go red just at the sight of the thumb nail and the comments instantly blew up

I Imediatly saw Marks face go red just at the sight of the thumb nail and the comments instantly blew up. Me and Ryan shared a look before he took a deep breath and clicked on the video. There popped up Jacks face. Eyes red, hair messy like he had filmed this a few times already but messed up.

"Hey Everyone it's Jack. And I know you all must be wondering, Jack why no energizing intro, why do you look like you were crying? Well. I've decided to tell you all the truth before I'm gone. The truth is I uh.." he started to get choked up. "Sorry, I can't stop fooking crying anymore." He cleared his throat and continued. "So ever since like the first month Me, Felix and Cry moved to LA I was going out with Mark. And yeah I know you all are going to explode Septiplier is real blah blah blah. Well not anymore. Something happened and we aren't going out anymore. I'm not going to say what happened because I don't want you all to kill eachother over ships but just know me and Mark aren't seeing eachother anymore. Which brings me to my next point."

"I uh--" he got choked up again, a few tears falling down his pale cheeks.
I glanced over to Skype to see Mark, his hand over his mouth. He was trying not to cry but failing horribly. "The past few months have been tough on me and I've gotten more and more suicidal to the point where I thought Mark was going to break up with me and I would loose all my friends because of it. And yes I did take my medications sometimes but only when I was told too. If I wasn't told too I just wouldnt take them at all and everything would get so bad I would go into periods of crying and collapsing somewhere and I would wake up just crying on the floor, Mark next to me asking if I was okay." Mark let out a stifled sob, and I think we all took a second to look at Mark before our eyes went back to the video.