Felix's big secret

*Time skip to June cause I'm lazy and have no ideas*

Marks P.O.V.

It was a few days before my birthday, three to be exact. I went into the hospital to give Jack a quick visit before picking up Sarah and Ethan from the airport at 11:30. I walked into the hospital and was about to go upstairs when I heard a nurse call my name. I turned to see Jack's nurse, Gina.

"Hi Gina. What's up?" I asked. "Hi Mark. Okay so here's the thing. You can't see Jack for a few days because we are doing tests on him. After a person is in a coma for so long they need to be tested on to make sure they are okay and we might be able to figure out when he will wake up. So come back in three days and you can see him then." She said. "Oh okay. Take care of him alright?" I asked her. "You know I will. Have a nice few days Mark." Gina replied. I waved then walked out, going into my car. This was going to be a long few days without seeing Jack.

--------

"So why cant we see Jack untill your birthday?" Sarah asked. We were on the way back to my house from the airport. "They are doing some tests on him apparently. Something about him being in a coma for a certain amount of time. I don't really know." I said. "That's weird. I've never heard of something like that." Ethan said. "Yeah I know. I don't know why but I have a weird feeling that the nurse lied to me." I replied.

"Yeah...me too...."

--------

Felix's P.O.V.

I was waiting for Ryan to finish recording when I got a call. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi is this Felix kjellberg?" A voice asked. "Yes this is Felix." I replied. "Hi this is Gina from the hospital. I'm Jack's nurse. I need you to come in. Don't tell any of you friends. Just go to Jack's room." The woman, Gina, said. "Alright. I'll be there soon." I said and hung up. That was weird. But I guess I should go before Ryan comes downstairs.

I sent him a quick text, saying I was going out to get lunch for us before leaving. I got in the car and was about to leave when I got a text. It was from Mark.

Marki❤- Hey. Wanted to know if you and Ryan wanted to hang with me, Sarah and Ethan for a bit. Maybe play some video games?

Pewwwwdiepie- maybe later. I'm going grocery shopping and Ryan is recording

Marki❤- oh okay. Just text me whenever I guess

Pewwwwdiepie- okay see ya ✌

---------

*The next day*

3rd person P.O.V.

Ryan was starting to get a bit worried. Felix had gone out twice yesterday and was gone for hours and today he was gone again by the time Ryan woke up. Of course there was an explanation to where Felix actually was but you, the reader, will find our later hehehehhe. Ryan decided to text Mark about it.

LonerBoy- hey Mark. Question, is it just me or has Felix been acting sketchy?

Marki❤- yeah I guess a little bit. Why?

Lonerboy- he went out twice yesterday and he was gone for hours. And when I woke up this morning he was also already gone.

Lonerboy- I think he's cheating on me

Marki❤- what! There is no way he's cheating on you. I mean it is Felix and he is kind of an asshole sometimes but he loves you wayyyy too much to cheat on you