The plane ride....

*one month later*

Jack's P.O.V.

      "So when are you leaving?" Mark asked. "In about 20 minutes. The plane takes off in three hours but we just wanted to get there early." I said as I held the phone to my ear and packed a few more things up. "I can't want to finally meet you Jack. You have no idea how excited the fans are gonna be when they find out." He said. "I know. They are gonna freak." I said and closed the last box. "FELIX COME GET THIS BOX FOR ME BECAUSE I'M ON THE PHONE WITH MARKKKK." I yelled. Mark chucked in the phone. Felix walked into the room

       "Oh your on a call with your boyfriend and can't leave him. I understand." He said and smirked while picking up the box. I through a plush at him on the way out, leaving me a blushing mess. "I'M GONNA GET YOU BACK YOU SWEDISH BITCH." I screamed. "NO YOU WONT!" He sang annoyingly. "Alright all my stuff is packed and I have a bag for the plane but I have just one problem...." I said. "What is it Jackaboy?" He asked. "My anxiety. I'm scared of heights...." I said.

      "Just don't think about it. Do you have any like sleeping pills you could take on the plane so you won't have an anxiety attack?" He asked. "They are all packed. I dont know what to do Mark....." I said. "Alright. Um..... just call me if you need any help with calming down or something." He said. "Okay thanks. Hey I have to go. I'll text you when I'm on the plane." I said.

       "Okay by Jack. Remember, call me if you get anxiety. I'll try to help you." Mark said. "Okay. Thank you, Mark. Bye." I said and hung up. I got my bag and went downstairs. "Wow your finally ready. Excited to see your boyfriend?" Cry said. "For the last time, me and Mark are not, and will not date anytime soon." I said stubbornly. "I don't know about that Jack.... I think you guys will fuck in the next year. Cry already placed our bets on you guys." Felix said. "What are they? I wanna know!!" I said. "Nope. You will find out when one of us wins." Cry said. I sighed. 

       "Let's just get to the fucking airport already." I said and walked outside, looking at my house one last time. 

I'll miss you Ireland......

~~~~~

Mark's P.O.V.

       "Mark quit freaking out so much my God." My brother Thomas said through the phone. "I can't not freak out when I'm finally meeting Jack! You have no idea how excited I've been for this!" I said and tided up the couch. "Mark you have been taking about him a lot lately. Is there something going on between you guys or...?" He stopped in his sentence. "N-No! Nothing is going on between m-me and Jack!" I stuttered.

        "You sure? You seem pretty suspicious to me.." Tom said in an annoying voice. "Nothing is going on between me and Jack!" I said and laid on the couch. "Alright. Whatever you say bro... I wanna meet Jack though. I'll come over some time when they are settled into there new house." Tom said. "Please don't embarrass me in front of my friends when you do come."  I said.

       "OKAY! I won't embarrass you in front of your crush, Jack. I completely understand you love him." Tom said and I felt my face go red. "OH COME ON WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I LIKE HIM!!" I screamed. "Because Septiplier."  he said. "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ALL OF THESE THINGS?!?!?" I screamed again. "I talk to Felix a lot. And I happen to know a lot about your relationship with Jack.." he said and laughed evilly. "Fine. Okay your getting your answer like you always do Tom. The truth is I'm--"

        I suddenly got another call. It was Jack! "I'll call you back, Tom. I'm getting another call." I said and answered Jack's call. "Jack? Are you on the plane?" I asked. "Y-Yeah..." his voice shook and he was breathing quite fast. "Are you having a panic attack? Is that why you called me? I don't mind, really. Are you okay?" I said, worry filled my body. "Yes Mark I called you to have a lovely chat. Of course I'm having a fucking panic attack you dumb ass!" He said. "Okay. Just don't think you on the plane. Try to--" "I'm not having a panic attack because of them plane Mark! I'm having a panic attack because I'm scared of meeting you...." I heard him get choked up.

        "Y-Your scared? Of...m-me? Am I that intimidating? Is my voice too deep or...." I stuttered. "No Mark your wonderful it's just...." I heard him sniffle. "I don't know how your going to react to seeing me like this.....I'm on so much medication, a-and I can't wear short sleeve shirts but I have to because California is hot and I'm scared that you might see me differently in person then on the computer....." he sniffles again and let out a small sob. "Jack that would never happen I promise! I don't care how you look, or your accent. I care about your personality and if I act different, I'm probably just worried about you. I don't want you to act different from the medication or get ever worse and try to kill yourself again but, everyone is pretty much worried about you for that reason." I said.

         "I know. So you absolutely promise not to hate me when you see how skinny I actually am and all the cuts on my body, the bruises and---" he stopped talking. "Bruises? When did you get bruises?" I asked, getting even more  worried for him. "I-Its another story for another time. I don't wanna get myself even more worked up then I am..." he said. "Alright. How are you feeling about....meeting me. I really don't want you to be scared of me...." I said. "I'm better. Thanks Mark. I'll see you in a few hours?" He asked. "Sure. See you then Jack!" I said. "Bye." He said and mumbled something under his breath before hanging up.

          I immediately called Tom back. " Your finally back, my God. You really love talking to Jack don't you, Mark?" Tom taunted. "Just shut up Tom. Now let me finish my though from before." I said. "Alright what is it?" He asked.

"I'm bi...."

|•••••••••••••••••|

I HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED THIS TWO CHAPTER IN A ROW STREAK!

YOUR WELCOME BAIIIIII