Felix and Ethan's birthday party

A/N: this chapter and the next one are going to be emotinal rollercoasters of happy, sad, and emotionally devastating ship moments so get ready, it's going to be a crazy ride.

Also I'm sorry. It had to happen please don't kill me. You'll find out the other side of it in a later chapter.

Also sorry for all the POV changes. This chapters Pov's are gonna be everywhere and changing after everything so I'm sorry.

Now, onto this rollercoaster of a chapter!

~~~~~

Jack's P. O. V.

It was the night before Felix and Ethan's big party and Ryan was freaking out.

"What if he says no!" Ryan said and we all watched him pace around the room. "He's not going to say no Ryan!For the last time, he loves you so much and you know he would never say no to you." I said. "But what if he does!" Ryan said.

"Hey Ryan do you wanna know why he won't say no?" Ethan asked and walked up to him. "Why?" Ryan asked. "Because.... IIIIIIIIIIIM TYLERRRR." Ethan yelled and we all burst out laughing. "Are you fucking kidding me!" Tyler said but even he was laughing."IIIIIIM TYLER." Mark yelled. This went on for a while just all of us just messing around, screaming 'I'm Tyler' and Ryan seemed to forgot about what was going to happen tommorow. Thank god we are so weird or Ryan would have gone insane by tommorow.

"Hey do you guys wanna see the ring I got Felix?" Ryan asked. "Ooo yes show me show me show me!" I said and jumped off the couch. We all crowded around Ryan and he took out his phone to show us a picture of the ring.

"I bought two so we could both have one

"I bought two so we could both have one. It cost me a fortune but it's going to be so worth it." Ryan said. "It's definitely going to be worth it Ryan." Mark said.

Tommorow was going to be a great night. Nothing could possibly go wrong tommorow.

Right?

~~~~~~~

*The next day, one more hour before the party*

Ryan's P. O. V. (wowie a new P. O. V.)

I nervously fiddled with the box in my pocket. In a few hours I was going to propose to Felix. I really hope he says yes.

"Hey Ryan what do you think of my new tux?" Felix asked. I turned and looked at him. He looked amazing.