Ryan's plan

*a few months later*

October 7th, 2017

Jack's P. O. V.

"Hey Felix guess what?" Mark asked. Felix was very focused on the game and barely glanced his way.  "What Mark?" He asked. "I'm pewwwwwwdiepie." Mark said, taunting Felix's intro. "Oh really? Well Hello everyone my name is Markiplier." Felix said, his voice going a few octives lower.

"WAPHOSH TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADIES MY NAME IS JACKSPEDICY!" Ryan yelled and we all burst into a fit of giggles, all loosing the game. "Hey no fair Ryan you don't really have an intro!" I said and pouted. "Well I kinda do. It's literally Hey guys." Ryan said. "Yeah but sometimes you say Hey guys it's Cryoticgames or other stuff! Me, Mark and Felix have stuck to one intro this whole time and didn't change it!" I said. "Well--I uh... shut up!" Ryan said and pushed me lightly and I fell onto Marks lap. I looked up at Mark and he booped my nose.

"Hey I have too go edit my video for tommorow so maybe we can hang out more later." Felix said and got up. "Alright. See you later." Mark said and Felix got up from the couch. "By Fe' I'll be home later I'm going to hang out here a little bit more." Ryan said. "Alright. See you later." Felix said and ruffled Ryan's hair before leaving. "Speaking of videos, I need to film and edit mine for tommorow so I'll be upstairs if you guys need anything." Mark said and got up and my head fell onto the couch. I watched Mark as he walked up the stairs.

"Hey Jack this is actually the perfect time for us to just talk because I need some advice. So can we just like go out for coffee or something and we can talk?" Ryan asked. "Yeah sure. We can take mine and Marks car." I said and got up to grab the keys from the counter. Ryan followed me outside too the car and we started driving to Starbucks. We both ordered our drinks, payed, and sat on a table outside. "So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked and sipped my drink.

"I wanna propose to Felix." He said, a light blush on his face.

I almost spit my drink out but I swallowed it. "Really?" I asked, smiling widely. "Yeah. I know it's early but I really want to propose it him. I love him so much. And I maybe wanted to do it on his birthday but I didn't know yet. I need help Jack!" Ryan said. "Of course ilk help you! This is so exciting like my shippp!" I said and quietly sqealed. Ryan blushed more. "Jack it's not that big a deal calm down." He said and looked down. "Ryan this is a super big deal! I'm so excited! So what ideas do you have so far?" I asked excidedly.

"Well I wanted all of us to go to a nice restaurant then kinda have a party at home and then I'll propose to him at the dinner or at the party. I don't really know yet." He said. "That sounds amazing! Since Felix and Ethan were born on the same day we can invite Ethan and Sarah too and a load of our other friends and youtubers." I replied. "That sounds amazing! Oh man I'm so excited but also very nervous. What if he says no!" Ryan said. "Ryan he would never say no! He's really in love with you." I reassured him.

"Yeah I guess your right. It's just we've only been dating for barely a year. I don't know if he's going to accept it. Maybe he wants to wait longer or something. My anxiety just getting the best of me." Ryan replied. "I get it. Like I really get it. Anxiety is a fucking bitch to deal with." He nodded and drank more of his drink. "Well do you want to start planning now?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's start planning."

~~~~~~

*welp trigger warning so skip if you want*

Later when I got home I started feeling super depressed again. But I couldn't  cut. Mark and everyone would be so disappointed in me. So I just sat in the bathroom, letting the voices take over my head.