Back to normal, kind of

Mark's P.O.V.

    I woke up to Jack next to me, his hair a mess and sticking up every which way. I tried to get up but I was in way too much pain so I just laied there and checked my phone. I smiled at all the fanart of me and Jack from the video. I wrapped an arm around Jack and pulled him closer to me and took a picture because of how cute he looked.

     I posted it on Twitter as a cute goodmorning thing for the fans. And then Felix, Ryan, Ethan, and Tyler were all fanboying in the comments and Sarah was just interacting with fans and the fans were screaming and it was just a grand old time. Soon Jack was starting to wake up and nuzzled into my neck. "Watcha doing Marki?" He asked as I screamed at everyone to stop freaking out over text. "Just screaming at our friends to stop fanboying. You know normal morning things." I replied and Jack chuckled.

    This continued for a few minuetes before Jack got up. "Where are you going?" I asked, reaching out for him as he slipped on his boxers. "To make breakfast because I know you can't get up and make it yourself. Also we have people downstairs who are probably hungry." Jack said as he put on a pair of sweat pants and a shirt sleeve shirt. "Okay fine. Bring me some?" I asked. "Of course. I'll be up soon with some food." Jack said and walked out of the room. I cuddled into the blankets Jack was laying with and breathed in his scent.

I missed this so much....

--------

Jack's P.O.V.

    I walked downstairs to cook breakfast. Felix and Ryan we're sleeping on the couch and I guessed everyone else was in the basement. I started a pot of coffee then grabbed  pancake mix out of the cabinet. I made the whole box and started making pancakes. I heard some stirring from somewhere but I ignored it and kept making pancakes.

     "G'morning Jack." Sarah's voice said and she came up behind me. "Hi. Sorry about being so hard core last night. I get a bit over competitive sometimes." I said. "It's okay. Also your competivite all the time that never changes." She said and leaned on my shoulder as she watched me make pancakes. As soon as I put one on the plate she took it and shoved it in her moulth. "Dude!" I said and ripped the pancake our of her moulth and I started laughing my head off at her angry expression. "How dare you take my food. Prepare to die!" She said and started ticking the shit out of me. "Ahah! S-Stop it! Hahaha!" I said though my laughing fit. Eventually I dropped the pancake and she dove to the floor for it. "Your so weird." I said as she sat on the floor munching on her pancake.

      I went back to making pancakes for everyone and Sarah sat on the floor watching me. Soon I had made enough pancakes for everyone and I set the table before grabbing a plate for Mark and bringing it upstairs. "Here you go kind sir." I said before handing him the plate. "Thank you darling." He said and took the plate from me. "No problemo Mo grá." I said and sat on the edge of the bed as he ate. "What language is that?" He asked through bites of pancake.

    "Irish. It means my love." I replied. "Oh well in that case, nado neoleul salanghae. That was Korean for I love you too." He replied. I smiled as I watched him eat.

It was so nice to be back

~~~~~~~

     "Top of the mornin' to you laddies! It's so nice to be back in my studio after a while. I don't really want to explain the reason I was gone because Mark already did that while I was in a coma but if you didn't know, go watch Mark's video I'll link it in the description. But anyways thank you for all the support for Mark over the past few months. I feel really bad about doing what I did and leaving him like that. I didn't know it would hurt him so much." I looked down. I still felt guilty for everything.

     "I mean he keeps telling me it's not my fault but I still feel like it is. But enough about that, I just wanted to tell you all I'm back and better then anything and new content is coming soon and yeah. I hope you all have a wonderful day and ill see all you dudes, in the next video!"

-----------

     "JACK YOU BETTER GET DOWN HERE AND HURRY!"

"IM COMMING!"

    I got up off of Mark and ran downstairs. "What is it Felix?" I asked. "Look......" he said and pointed at the TV screen to a familiar YouTube channel. "No fucking way...."

"Ken's out of Jail."

~~~~~~~~

Aaaaaaaand that's the end of book one in this septiplier series. Book two will come asap and I'll let you all know when it's out and ready for you to read 😋