He's here.......how?

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Felix's P.O.V.

        I was driving so fast I was probably over the speed limit and was going to get a ticket but I didn't care at the moment. I hated when Jack tried to kill himself because sometimes I didn't know if he would make it to the hospital. On the way I got a call. It was from Cry! A blush spread to my cheeks and when I thought my heart couldn't go any faster from being scared as shit for Jack, it did. "H-Hey cry. I'm u-uh kinda busy right now so what the fuck do you want from me?" I said. I was three minutes away from Jack's and hope I wasn't too late. "Felix, I understand everything now..." he said. "What the fuck do you mean, everything. Wait you know the meaning of life! Your God?" I asked. "No you dumb ass. I understand why Jack left. He was Ken's boyfriend at the time then Ken started hooking up with me and then when Jack found out he broke up with Ken then Ken went to get his revenge and he almost killed Jack and badly inured you!!" Cry said. 'Holy fuck he is so fucking smart' I thought to my self.

Now I was 3 blocks from Jack's house

          "Listen Cry I can't really tell you what the true answer is right now. I need to make sure Jack is ok so I'll call you back later alright?" I asked. "Ok, bye Felix." He said. "Bye." I said and hung up. 'Why is he so damn perfect!' I thought and sped inside Jacks house. "Jack?" I screamed and went to the upstairs bathroom. "Holy fucking god...." I said when I found him.

             Ken's name was cut into the middle of his chest and was crossed out with cuts. His arms were cut deeper and blood was pooling out of his arms and chest. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I said and fumbled thought my pockets for my phone. Jack's breathing was quite raggedy at this point and I was getting worried. This is the worst he has done to him self over the years.... I finally found my phone and dialed 911. "Hello 911, what's your emergency?" The lady asked. "Sean McLoughlin cut again. I swear those damn anti-depressants aren't working." I said. "Felix correct?" She asked. "Yes. You have the address right?" I asked. "Yes. An ambulance will be there soon." The lady said and hung up.

Fuck...he really cut in deep this time......

"Markimoo" has started a private chat with "Pewwwdiepie"

Markimoo-Felix is Jack ok??

"Pewwdiepie" is online

Pewwwdiepie-Idk anymore. He really outdid himself this time

Markimoo- Tf are you talking about? This time?

Pewwwdiepie-Its a long story Mark. I'd rather not talk about it. You should ask Jack when he's ready..... if he makes it....

Markimoo- Felix your scaring the shit outta me. What the fuck are you talking about "if he makes it" what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Pewwwdiepie-Look Mark it's best that Jack tells you. Oh hey I gotta go.

Markimoo-Wait I still need answers!

"Pewwwdiepie" is offline

                   I heard the ambulance outside and I put my phone in my pocket. Jack was barely holding on at this point so I rushed downstairs to get the door. "Tyler! I almost forgot you worked for the ER!" I said and let him inside and took him upstairs. "How's Jack?" He asked when we got to the bathroom. "See for yourself..." I said and opened the door. "Holy shit! This is the worst I've ever seen him!! Who mentioned Ken to him?" He asked and started wrapping Jack up. "Our newest friend Ryan aka Cry. He was the one who Ken cheated on Jack with." I said and pulled out my phone. "Oh really? Wow I would have never thought we would know the douche bag who got Ken to almost kill Jack and mildly hurt you." Tyler said and lifted Jack up and we went back downstairs.