That's all he ever has been to me....

Mark's P.O.V.

Tom~Tom- MARK I'M SRYYYY

Markimoo- what the fuck did you do Tom

Tom~Tom- I told mom about your secret......

Markimoo- YOU DID WHAT?!!? BITCH WHAT THE FUCK

Tom~Tom- I'm sorry it just slipped out!

Markimoo- get your ass over here before I fucking explode. I told you not to tell anyone!

Jackaboy- okay I'm confused

Pewwwdiepie- sameeee

Markimoo- Felix, I told you the secret

Pewwwdiepie- ? Oh wait the secret secret?

Markimoo- yes the secret secret

Lonerboy- ??

Jackaboy- I wanna know the secret secret

Lonerboy- oh wait!! The secret secert? Ohhhhh now I know what you guys are talking about

Jackaboy- I feel so left out *sits in corner*

Lordminion777- it's okay jack, me and wade don't know the secret secret either

TheOneAndOnlyWade- it's true we don't know it

Ethen_N- neither do me and Tyler

TylerIsDaBomb- #WeDontKnowTheSecretSecretSquad

Pewwwdiepie- mark you have to tell them eventually

Markimoo- I know I do Felix. I just need a bit more time to think about it and process that it's actually who I am

Pewwwdiepie- it took me a while too

Tom~Tom- mark I'm gonna be there soon.

Markimoo- k

"Jack? Are you mad that I won't tell you the secret secret?" I asked. "Nah, I understand. I better get going if you brothers gonna be here soon. I don't really want to see you kill him so...." he got up and grabbed his bags. "I'll see you later I guess." He said. "See ya!" I said and watched him leave, still wearing my lucky flannel

Eh, I'll let it slid....

~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V.

"Oh look who's finally home." Felix said. "Yes I'm home now are you happy?" I asked and put my bags down. "Yes, very. While you were gone me and cry put your bags in your room and your recording stuff in your recording room. They are both upstairs." Felix said and poured him self a drink. "Thanks." I said and brought my bags from me and marks shopping trip upstairs. The first door had a sign on it that said Ryan & Felix's room. The second and third doors were Ryan and Felix's recording rooms. The next door was my bedroom.

I walked in and put the bags down and laid down on my bed. I opened some boxes and made my bed and put loads of fan made pillows and dolls on the edge. I put all my new clothes in my closet and looked at the bathroom that was connected to my room. I unpacked all my bathroom stuff and then walked back out into my room and looked at it. I already felt at home here. I went into the next room, my recording room and unpacked my compyter, my monitors and everything I needed. I started to put sound foam on my wall when I relied I was still wearing marks flannel.

I'll give it back later....

~~~~~

Mark's P.O.V.

I paced around nervously, waiting for Thomas to get to my house. I heard a car door slam outside and I opened the front door and there was Thomas. "H-Hey Mark....." he said. "Don't hey Mark me. You have a chance to speak before I fucking kill your ass." I said and let him inside and went to the kitchen to make coffee. "Okay, Okay geez." He said and followed me. "So, what happened?" I asked and got a coffee pod out of the drawer and warmed up the keurig. "Do I was on a call with mom and I was talking about how I was excited to meet jack and she asked who jack was and I accidently said Marks crush and best friend......." he said. I placed the coffee pod inside the machine and sighed. "What did mom say?" I asked. "I.....uh.... don't know. I kinds hung up after that....." he said. I sighed again and took a sip of my coffee. "So now what are we gonna do? Sit around till she calls?" I asked

"Well that's kinda what I was thinking.........or we could call her..." he said. "Call her? What is wrong with you!?!? Why would we do that?" I asked. "I don't know! Don't ask me I barely know what I'm talking about most of the time!" He said and we walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I was going to say something else when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out slowly to see it was my mom. "Shit..." I muttered and put my phone on the table. I ran my fingers through my hair. "I can't pick it up." I said.

"Well neither can I! Mark I'm sure it can't be that bad." Tom said. "It cant be that bad. What if she is a homephobe. What if she doesn't exept me. What if--" "If dad was here he would accept you......" Tom cut me off. "He told us we could be anything that we wanted to be. That he would always support us no matter what....and if he was here right now he would be saying the same thing, and you know it Mark." Tom said. I sighed and looked at the phone on the table, still ringing. I sighed once again and picked it up and answered it. I put my phone on speaker and sat on the couch next to Tom.

"Hi mom. I wasn't expecting a call from you. What's up?" I asked, pretending I didn't know why she had called me. "So I was talking to Tom earlyer and he told me something I don't think he should have." She said. "He did? What did he tell you?" I asked. "He told me that your friend jack moved here from Ireland and he was excited too meet him. I asked him who jack was and he said he was your best friend and crush. Is this true Mark?" She asked. I took a breath in. "Look I was going too tell you sooner but I barley wanna tell myself. I don't even know what I am yet. I wanted to tell you when I was ready but I guess Tom fucked that up for me." I said.

"Mark I understand. Just tell me when your ready I guess. But I do want too meet jack, is he cute?" She asked. Tom snickered and I convered his mouth with my hand. "Moooom. I'll just send you a picture of him, alright?" I said. "That's fine, I'll tall to you soon Mark." She said and hung up and Tom burst out laughing. "Oh man you should see your face right now, your so red!" He said and laughed more. "Stoppppp." I said and got up and went back into the kitchen to put my coffee cup into the sink. "Wait...are you red because your embarresed. Or do you actually like Jack?" He asked.

"I don't like jack more then a friend, that's all I think of him as and that's all he'll ever be too me."

"That's all he has ever been to me....."