Chapter 1: Going to Hogwarts!

I clasped the letter out of mid air and opened it. I started scamming the letter.

"Yes!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I just got accepted into Hogwarts! Yes!! Yes!! I've been waiting for today for so long!

After my parents died when I was 2 I was sent to live with two muggle parents, to raise me. They are both aware of the ministry, thats why they sent me here. They're two loving parents really, but they don't quite 'replace' my real parents though. I sometimes feel out of place and unsure, but definitely NOT today.

I have finally gotten my acceptence letter. I'll be starting my 1st year at Hogwarts!

I run out of my room and down the stairs and yell, "Mum! Dad! I've got it!! I'm going!" I scream like an overly excited chiwawa.

They're standing in the kitchen making dinner. They look at me and smile.

I shake the letter harder and yell, "Look!"

"Awe honey," my mother says, well not technically my mother, she starts making her way across the marble floor. I once almost slipped on that marble floor and almost broke every single bone in my body. But I landed on my right arm and made serious injuries, it still hurts sometimes.

ANYWAY I GOT ACCEPTED INTO HOGWARTS!

My mother hugs me, and my dad joins in.

Then my dad whispers, "Sweet heart, you better get packing, the train leaves tomorrow morning! We just got notified too!"

I gasp and take three steps back. My parents put on a shocked face.

"Then I have to start packing!!" I scream, "Oh my gosh!"

My parents take in a sigh of relief. I think I scare them sometimes...I know they love me and all but I feel like an extra. Like I belong somewhere else.

I jump and hug them both, cause I'll love them anyways and kiss them and tell them 'I love you' and sprint up stairs and start to pack.

I bring out a suitcase that hasn't been used in what? A century?

I take a deep sigh. I'm finally going somewhere where I belong. I hate muggle school, they're a bunch of idiots that think and believe in idiotic ideas.

I wonder what house I'll be put in. I hope I don't get Slytherin. All the butts get in there. I finish packing my wand and look around. My room is about empty. Yup. I've got everything I'll need.

I turn around and see my big mirror.

Oh what could it hurt!? I'll take a last glance before dinner!

I shift my eyes slowly making sure I look alright, I mean I wouldn't want to not find friends tomorrow! Oh and not disgust anyone too...

Ok I think I'm taking this too hard. I need to come down...phew.

My brown wavy hair falls down to my elbows. My warm bluish green eyes sparkle as the light hits them, and my skin looks radiant as ever.

I get a boost of confidence and walk out the room and down to eat dinner.

It's been my dream to study magic! I've always felt that I'm missing the reason I was born, and after tomorrow ALL will be clear. Well... I hope.

Tomorrow is going to be a big big day, and who knows what'll happen!?
--------------------------------------
Hello readers!!
Welcome to this madness I'm calling a story! (I probably shouldn't have told you that..hagrid line right there!)

Anyway sorry for such a bad first chapter the next ones will be much much better!!

I just have to edit them some more!

Keep on reading and voting! I feel REALLY good about this story, I really enjoyed writing it so far! Hope you enjoy it too!