Chapter 3: Hogwarts!

We arrived at Hogwarts after what seemed about an eternity of silient train travel, because everyone was shocked or if not shocked outraged at what I have done.

I don't see what the big deal was. I just saved a person's life by standing in front of a spell...that was about to be casted by 'The Tom Riddle' as they say.

*Hooonk!*

I step off the train, after Angel.

We start walking to an entrance of a forest which led to Hogwarts.

The air is so fresh and wonderful. It's night time already and the stars are shining bright.

"Wow..." I whisper under my breath. I was too distracted and fell behind from the others. Oh well, I'll catch up.

I keep my head up looking at the sky and the surroundings, they're so beautiful!

"April! April! Watch out!" I hear Joci's and Alex's voice at the same time.

I turn my head towards the direction their voices came from, I open my mouth and say, "What?!"

*Thump!*

Ouch! What was that?!

I stop rubbing my forhead, it felt like I hit a rock! I see the black figure in front of me startled and I see it's a person.

Wow. Who the heck holds themselves so stiff?!

I look up and see the figure turn around slowly.

Oh-oh.

It's Riddle.

Oh-my-god. Okay,I should consider myself on his kill list now. After what the others told me about him...'a ruthless killer'.

He looks very disturbed and a bit of hmm...whats the word? Oh yeah, angry, the last thing I'd want to make him today. I'm sure he hasn't forgotten what happened on the train.

I quickly glance at Joci and Alex, they both have their hands covering their mouths, as the stare at me with a wide-eyed expression.

"I...I..I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, the sights here are gorgeous! I didn't mean to hit you." I say as I gulped.

"Hit me!? How dare someone as tiny and powerless as you try to get close to me, and try to talk to me! Don't ever come near me again! Watch where you're going next time!" He says harshly.

I thought for a second on what the best respond would be. .

Hit you?! I said I was distracted, I didn't mean to hit you, honest! And 'powerless' was powerless the one that stopped you from hurting that boy on the train?! Huh?!

But I better not say that, cause then he might just kill me on the spot, and I have no defences! I'll show him after I gather up some good spells.

So I decide not to say anything and just walk away with his glare and his friends' glares.

Tom had just met his match, next time I'll be prepared.

I walk over to Joci and Alex, where now Angel, and Amber were there too, and who knew where Zach was.

"Are you alright!?" They ask in unison.

"I'm fine, nothing happened, just...just next time I'll be the one with the last laugh. Thats all." I respond like nothing was ever wrong.

"I don't think thats a brilliant idea..." said Alex.

As we walked over to the carriage that would take us to Hogwarts, Alex gave me a long lecture on how dangerous Tom was.