Chapter 21 :) ;)

Hello you wonderful people!
Here's the next chapter, and it is a special chapter indeed! Wink-wink ;)

Hope you guys enjoy it cause I put a lot of effort into writing it and hopefully it paid off! :D

Oh and also! I am planning on realeasing the next chapter on New Years, as a New Years present from me to you guys :) and I also wanted to thank you all for bearing with me through this whole ride, I am so thankful for each and every one of you! Wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and any other winter time celebration you may celebrate!

And please vote for this chapter, and comment and tell me what you think/ felt! As you know, I love hearing from you guys :)
Happy Holidays Everyone! <3 <3
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I toss his diary onto the coffee table in front of me.

I only have four or so days before our winter vacation is over, and I'm no where close to figuring out what Tom has been up to!

I've tried and tried but the spell Max told me does not work! Well, it has worked for a few pages here and there, but nothing serious was in those pages! Just little details of the Chamber, and muggles. But those two have only led me to one single conclusion: that he's still after the muggles.

I wish I could consult someone I truly trust. Max, I still don't trust wholeheartedly, but Amber... I wish I could speak to her.

I know! I'll write her a letter!

I quickly gather some paper, a quill and lots of ink. I've got loads to say.

I scribble down an introduction, and quickly jump into business.

After an hour or so, I finished saying:

Amber, I am in desperate need of your advice. Please respond as soon as you can,

~ Your pal,

April A. Melloark

(P.S. Merry Christmas!)

I placed my 4-paged letter in an envelope and sealed it.

Was that all? Were there more that I forgot? Oh well, I think I got every detail of the previous days and hours.

I head over to the Owlery, and give my letter to my owl, Sparky. I've decided that that's his temporary name till I find a better one.

After I do so, I head back into the castle and decide to take a hot shower and take a long nap till dinner time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wake up feeling much better, and much more focused.

I walk out our dormitory and head to the Great hall. As I walk in, I noticed they had taken out all the tables, leaving only one for the remaining students, which was enough, since there weren't many and most of them chose to eat in the comfort of their dorms.

I walked over to the table and took a seat in front of a boy with a copy of the Daily Prophet.

As I sat down, the boy brought his newspaper lower, enough for his eyes to meet mine. I could recognize those dark hazel eyes anywhere.

Out of all these seats around me, I had non-conciously chosen the one right in front of Tom Riddle.

I stopped chewing my food and just stared at him, as he stared back at me. Then I lowered my gaze to my food.

"I know you think I'm extremely handsome, and irresistible, but do you really have to be everywhere I am? Following me like paparazzi?" He asked casually with a Tom-Riddle cockiness in his tone.