Chapter 12

"Wow, you have yourself a problem," said Joci.

"Who is this girl or boy who you need to stop anyway?" asked Angelica.

"Oh. This guy." I replied simply.

"Just a guy?" questioned Amber.

She probably knows who it is by now, but thank the wizard lord she isn't saying a word about him. She knows Dumbeldore set that duty upon me. We even went under cover once in that old potions classroom.

"Yes, just a guy that you would come across any day." I lied.

Everyone was quiet for a second. Then Amber spoke," If I were you, I wouldn't let it get to me. I mean just act natural, as if nothing happened. But if you guys touch the subject again, then just leave."

"But it's not that simple, he has so much power over you, that you can't fight back." I said back.

"Well then I suggest learning what he knows. You're the smartest student in Spells and Enchantments, I'm sure you can think of a way." Joci suggested.

"Yeah,I do know a lot, but...but not enough." I said.

"You know what you need to do?" Angel said.

"You need to play classy, if you don't have power over him in THAT way, you can over power him in ANOTHER way..." she said with a smile.

Oh-oh...

Joci, Amber an Angel, all turned to my direction and they shared the same facial expression.

"Yay! A makeover!" shouts Amber.

"Yes! For the Winter ball! Why didn't I think of that earlier?! It's just next week, all you need to do is avoid him for a week and voila! We'll dress you up, fit to be a GODESS! It'll be perfect!" whispered Angel.

I take in a big breath. Great. But I doubt Riddle has, or ever will have feelings for me, but hey, it's worth a shot.

After that we chatted a bit more and then we went off too bed.

As I pulled my blanket over me I heard Amber whisper to me, "Oh my god I can't wait to see the look on Riddle's face!"

I look at her through the darkness of the room, where I can make only about her face, I say, " Yeah, me too."

----------------------------
Hello! :)

Sorry for the short chapter but the rest will be longer and will have more content. :)

Just thought I should update early after reading some of your wonderful comments! :)

And for New News:

I was thinking of giving shoutouts to some of the readers reading this...YES! That means YOU!

So comment, vote, and fan and I'll choose one person per each of the following chapters to give a SHOUTOUT to. So go do that! I'm excited to hear more of what you think! :D

ALSO, I was thinking of having WEEKLY updates because that would give both me and you all a more organized schedule and dead line. :)

So till next week... Hearts and rainbow kisses for everyone! ❤️🌈💋