Chapter 11

I let out a groan as I open my eyes.

The second I woke up I felt a jolt of pain go through my left arm.

I wince from the pain as I lift up my sleeve and see a dark image of a skull and a snake printed onto my arm.

I gasp. I cover my mouth with my hand as I try to stop the tears from rolling down. How did this happen?!

I don't remember a thing from yesterday!

I'm a DEATH EATER?! What's happening?!

"April? Are you alright?" I heard Amber ask from behind.

I turn around and notice that I'm in my bed, in my dorm. How did I get here?

I quickly rolled down my sleeve, hiding the dark mark as I turned to Amber and said, "Oh yeah I'm fine."

I sniffed.

"Are you sure? You look terrified!" she exclaimed.

I laughed nervously and replied, "Uh haha, no I'm not terrified. Don't worry about me, how about we go get some breakfast aye?"

She nodded and said, " I'll be waiting in the Gryffindor common room, just...just know if you need anyone to speak with, I'm your best friend."

"Thanks Amber, I'll meet you down there in a sec." I said with a smile.

I hurry out of bed and try to make myself look like I was alright and rushed to meet with Amber and I see that the rest of the gang are with her.

Angel, Joci, and Alex.

"Hey April!!" Alex yelled joyfully.

I mentally sigh, they don't know that that's not even my name. It's just a name that was given to me.

"Hey guys," I say with a small hint of happiness.

At the moment I am exhausted. I don't even know what happened last night but man, I need some time to think about this stuff.

"Long time no see! What have you been up to?" Angel asked.

Oh you know, hanging out with a dark lord who is trying- correction, who HAS made me part of his army, and showed me my past and I just found out where I came from and who I was, I mean am. Not that big of a deal.

"Oh um, investigating for Dumbeldore, it takes up a lot of time." I said trying not to lie to my friends.

"Alrighty then, let's eat!" Claimed Alex.

"Is that all you think about?" Angel asked him.

"Well yeah I'm a guy," he chuckled.

After breakfast we all went to our own classes.

First I had potions which was a blast. I made a perfect potion along with five others, and in Transfigurations, we had a small test and only 2 students got a perfect score.

Me, and Tom Riddle.

I couldn't even look at him today. I would see him try to get in eye contact with me, but no. I couldn't, wouldn't, and will never.

It was after dinner and we decided to hold a "girl's gathering". So it was Amber, Angel, Joci and I.

After we returned to our dorm, which was separate from the rest of the girl dormitory, we all got settled in a circle.

Then after we got it warm and cozy, Angelica began.

"I welcome all of you to first monthly gathering of this group of friends. Here we shall be free of anything that's bothering us, for fellow members are willing to help. And note that anything spoken at any if these gatherings will remain in these gatherings, and if word got out of one's insecurities or secrets, there will be consequences." She finished.

"Alright! Enough with that, let's begin! How about you go first April? What has been bothering you, if anything?" Amber suggested.

"Umm..." I started.

"I-I well, I have his one problem...it's a big one though."

"Oh do tell! " exclaimed Angel.

"Well, it's a bit of a crazy situation. What if someone that you want to change, isn't willing to change at all, and to make things worse, they are trying to get you to join them as they do things that are against what you believe in. You hate them in a way but can't stop yourself from wanting to help them... THEN the person forcing you to join them in the horrible things they do, against your will...and now they expect you to be loyal to them and befriend them. Oh and they offered a piece of memory back which she had lost in her- I mean his or her first years. So now you're in a situation where you sort of owe someone something and at the same time they owe you. And in the midst of it all, you have to try to stop them from taking over the world and going on a killing spree to the muggle world and all muggles who inhabit it. What would you do in that situation?"

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What would you do in that situation? 😏

Hullo you amazing readers!

Thank you for reading!

New chapters will be updated soon as soon as they are edited! :D

Hope you're enjoying reading this as much as I am writing it!