Chapter 9

I was walking along a cobblestone path through the castle trying to clear my head of yesterday's events.

I don't know what to do anymore, not that I ever had.

Should I help this dark lord, okay okay, this handsome, devilish, heartless, dark lord, in order to get my memory back? Or at least bits and pieces.

I entered one of the hallways into the castle. I continued walking to no particular destination.

I was deep in thought untill I heard another cry coming from the girls' bathroom.

I let out a long deep sigh as I entered the bathroom once again to find moaning Myrtle crying up a storm in the middle of the restroom.

"Myrtle, what's wrong?" I asked.

Her crying stopped, so I took a few steps inward.

"GO AWAY!" She screamed at me and she flew up and started to wail.

I shake my head and walk in. Something seemed unusual. Very unusual. I looked around to see that there was a large gap in between the sinks that were arranged in a circular shape.

I walked across a very wet floor to the gap that was concealed between the sinks. I looked down and I saw below me, a dark tunnel to who knows where.

I dug my hand into my robe's pocket and made sure my wand was there. Then, without anymore hesitation, I jumped in.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

*Thump!*

I had landed on a hard rocky surface.

I let out a groan.

"Ouch." I said as I rubbed my arm which I had unfortunately landed on.

I started walking slowly, looking for a source of light or anything.

I noticed that I was walking through a tube...a dark smelly tube...almost like a pipe. Water was running beneath my feet.

Ew. Then a thought hit me. I should follow the path the water was coming from. There had to be a source.

After some disgusting sewage water I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

I sighed of relief. I sprinted and immediately stopped the second I heard speaking.

I froze praying that whoever was on the other end of these pipes did not hear me.

The speaking stopped.

I quickly hid behind one of the dents that were in the pipe that were just my size.

I suck in my breath, but it's no use.

"I know you're there. Enter." He commands. It was Riddle. Why does he have to be everywhere I decide to go?

I slowly walked out, my heart thumping.

As I got closer to Tom I took in my new surroundings.

I was in a completely different room. The ground was covered with wet bricks. There were big snake heads, which were delicately designed and made. At the end of the room was a big head with a beard and around him was water.

And standing in the middle of it all, was Tom Marvolo Riddle.

"Where in the world are we?" I say without thinking about who I was speaking to.

"Funny you should ask, Miss 'April'. I have been expecting you." He says calmly.

Wait. He knew I was coming? But How?

"I possess power, you see? I am a very powerful wizard. Far more intelligent than any other you know of. The knowledge and power I possess is far from your comprehension. I may whenever I want, enter your thoughts, and I'll have access to your mind with a little more time." He snickers.

"Hey!" I said.

"Enough chit chat. I have offered you your memory, if you join us. I am still standing to my word." He says.

"Yes. But I have not decided yet." I reply trying to not sound nervous at all.

He turns around his back facing me.

I open my mouth and speak once again, "Why do you want me to be a 'death eater' anyways? What have I got worth your 'precious time'?"

He turns around, grabs my right arm and holds on tightly. I winced in pain. His grip hurt my arm. I crouched down still trying to free my arm from his tight grasp, but my attempts were useless.

"If you cannot learn to control that big useless mouth of yours, don't think I won't take my chances of teaching you some respect for your elders. No wonder you have no manners, your parents hated you enough to abandon you. They weren't there for you. No one will ever be. And that's why I believe you should come with me."

His words hurt. Like the bite of a snake.

"So do you accept my offer or not?"
He asks sternly.

I remain silent. I don't want to join a man who only cares for himself and only cares for fame and power. I am not that desperate for attention and help. I can live just fine with who I am now and know nothing of the past.

"I have all night you know," Tom says.

"No." I reply, still wincing to the pain shooting up from my arms.

"No? Alright, maybe this will convince you." He replied.

He then let go of his grip on my arm and I fell to the cold, wet ground.

"Hold my hand. I want to show you something." He ordered.

I looked up at him. His dark brown hair still perfectly slicked to one side and his green beaming eyes were like the eyes of an eagle. His posture was perfectly aligned with his apparel and facial expression. He knew what he was doing.

Personally, I did not want to see what he had to show me. But what other choice did I have?

I stood up and placed my hand on his elbow, and my eye sight blurred, and my head started to throb. Before I knew it, we were in the room of requirement.

________________________________

Hello readers!

How's your day? Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next one is already typed but needs a little bit of editing, I will post it soon.

Let me know if you liked it 😘❤️

ANNNNDDD

Please don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!

Cause that's how I get motivated to write more for you guys!

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️