Chapter 13

A/N

Hello! So here's a new chapter! A very very long one in fact... But I had fun writing it!

P.S. I put in a surprise that I think you guys'll like in the NEXT chapter! :D

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
тнιѕ weeĸ'ѕ ѕнoυт-oυт goeѕ тo: @ιloveтoread1503 !

Thank you for your lovely comments! I enjoyed reading them! <3 <3
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Don't forget to VOTE and please leave a comment below and let me know what you think! 😁

So with out any further ado...Ladies and gents, I give you Chapter 13!

Enjoy! :D <3

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The following day we attended our classes as usual, but there was an extra class every student had to take.

Ball room dancing lessons and gatherings, shortened to Ballroom DLG. First They showed us a bunch of dancing techniques and moves. It was quite fun actually. I liked dancing and our instructor, who was a fairly new teacher here at Hogwarts,McGonagall.bShe is very sweet and she knows what she's doing.

Then at the end of class she announced that she needed two students to come a bit early to the ball to work on decorations.

She looked over to the girls side of the room and my hand shot straight up. I love to decorate! She looked and saw there were a few other hands but then looked at me and said, "Okay April, dear, come," she said as she gestured me to come stand in the middle of the big classroom alongside her.

Then she turned to the guy's side and NO ONE raised their hand. So she had to use the old pick a name out of a hat trick.

The second the name escaped her lips, my mind rushed, and I felt dizzy. My head started to throb as I just wanted to run out, screaming from this class. My legs felt week, and I felt too afraid to even look at him as he stood on the other side of McGonagall

Tom Riddle. I'm going to be decorating the ballroom, with Tom Riddle. I'm going to be alone in a room with the guy who placed a curse on me in order to put a dark mark on my ARM.

I tried my best to act natural, and of course, trying to look natural made me look extremely awkward. I decided to avoid any contact with him unless utterly necessary.

Class was dismissed and McGonagall turned to us and said, "I trust you both with the ball's decorations? No silly jokes and that sort of mumbo jumbo. Am I clear?"

We nodded.

"Very well, come to the ballroom one hour early on Tuesday to start decorating."

We both nodded again.

A whole hour with Tom Riddle? You've got to be kidding me.

I let out a big sigh as I exit the room, thinking that, ' hey, I still have the makeover to look forward to on Tuesday.'

_________________________________

It was Tuesday, today was the big day that we had been planning for a week now. I had successfully avoided Riddle completely. To be honest, it wasn't that hard. He didn't seem interested in keeping conversation with anyone let alone me. And he seemed a bit distracted.

Oh no! What if choosing to avoid him was a wrong decision? What if he's gotten closer to putting his plan to action than ever before, all because of me?!

I shake the thought from my head, thinking of how horrendous that would be.

"Rise and shine!!" Angel sang melodically.