Chapter 10

"Follow me." He ordered.

I did as I was told.

We walked over to a floating plate.

"Let's go on a little trip..." He said as he pointed his wand to his head and pulled out a strand of blue light from my head.and pours it into the plate. My head started aching the second he put his wand to my temple. Must have been some dark magic he had worked up. Cause I know pulling memories out if your head must be done by your own will. It will be very difficult to pull out someone's past memories for them.

He then gestured me to put my head in it.

I slowly lowered my head into the plate and I saw a moving image of a couple.

It appeared that they were in love.

They had a baby and they loved her very much.

"Aurora," the man said as the woman nodded.

Suddenly a big black creature appeared before them.

I like to think that he was the enemy.

They spoke and the couple put the baby still in it's bundle down on the ground.

They backed away...and ran away immediately with looks of fear and worry, leaving the baby girl all to the black monster.

The black hooded figure waved his hand over the baby and what seemed like a blue light beamed out if her mouth and a cloud of blue and gold dust raised from the bundle.

Then the black hooded creature took the baby and placed it in front of and orphanage...Wool's orphanage.

There the child grew. She was outcasted by the others. They laughed at her choices. It was her choice of companion. Along with her she had a chinchilla. Not a regular chinchilla. It was an abused, damaged, old chinchilla who no one ever dared to love. Only she chose to love it. The chinchilla had lost one eye.

Though the others laughed and mocked, she still chose to love. She loved and took care of the animal day and night.

A few years later the chinchilla died and so did part of her.
She loved that chinchilla so much that she had gone quiet. Lost her bright spirit.

A few days later the hooded creature appeared at her window. Being a brave little girl she did not fear, only questioned.

The hooded creature did not like seeing her sad and in a sorrowful mood. Therefore, with a wave of a wand, he erased her memory once more.

It wasn't long till a muggle couple came along and adopted her, for they admired her courage and bravery, and most of all, her sweet face which shone bright with love.

As the girl grew, she became more and more beautiful. At the age of 12 she go accepted into a magic school by the name of Hogwarts. She started school there and still had no idea of any events in her past.

Not even her real parents, not the hooded figure, and not even the chinchilla or the reason of her parents' departure.

Though she may have forgotten her past, she still carried her true qualities and virtues that everyone adored her for. She was still kind, and brave, and she would love even the most ugliest and saddest of souls.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I backed away from the small plate.

Tom was just standing there happily as if this was not at all a surprise.

"How did you do that? How did you know all that?" I ask softly.

"Because I knew you... I knew you for a little bit and I believe I told you that I am quiet clever." he responded.

"So my name isn't April?"

"No." he replied sternly.

"What about Dumbeldore? Doesn't he know?" I asked.

"He doesn't have any business knowing. But if you must know, yes he knows." He put the plate back and started towards me.

"Aurora, I want you on my side whether you like it or not." He looked like he was going to add something, but he stopped himself.

"This is wrong. I can't do it. Sorry." I said back.

"It is not wrong. Putting muggles in their rightful place is not wrong, it is justice." he said.

"My parents are muggles." I say back.

"No, those muggles adopted you." he said.

"Yeah but they loved me!" I protest.

"There is no such thing as love! Only POWER. And those too weak to see it." he said.

"Everything has it's place, I have my place..MUGGLES have their place. They deserve to be killed. Look at what harm they have brought to their own world! They don't deserve to live." He finished.

"Grab my hand." he orders.

I did so and we went back to the wet room with the snake statues.

"I didn't want to have to do this, but believe me, I have no other choice." he says as he waves his wand around.

"Tom? What ar-" I begin...

"Imperio," I hear his final word as a strike of light hits my head, and all I see is nothing but darkness and pain.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So what do you think? ;)

I'll update the next chp. Soon!

Thanks for reading! I luv u all!!

<3 <3

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!

Tell me what you think!