Chapter 5

Hand in hand, I tightened my arm around Mia's shoulder. She tightened her arm around my waist, I looked at him. I did really love him, I felt my heart break at the sight of him with another women. Then I looked the girl in the face, she looked familiar. I knew her, she was a huge fan of mine. She would always watch me at the races, one day Sean asked her if she wanted to meet me, she passed out.
I never did get to know her, she always was staying as far from me as she could. She never came closer than 6 feet from me, I always wanted to approach her but someone always got to me before I could get to her. I frowned.
"Cameron brought a little girly around!" I heard Tej yell to Brian. I smirked and let go of Mia, I walked over to the table and sat down.
"Oh really, at least she doesn't race!" I heard Brian yell back,hurt my feelings won't ya.
"She's into racing tho!" I yelled to Brian, the girl whipped her head towards me. She turned red. I smiled and stood up walking towards her and Cameron, he looked scared.
"Well this is the first time I've ever met a fan." I said and she let go of Cameron's hand and hugged me, since my knee still hurt I winced. She hugged me tight and I hugged back, everyone just looked at us.
"What's your name?" I asked, she pulled away from me and whispered something under her breathe.
"What?" I asked, she looked up and her face was red.
"Amber, I'm so happy to finally meet you!" She squealed, I smiled and looked at Cameron. I fell in love looking into his ocean blue eyes, I looked at Amber and decided not to get feelings for Cameron.
"Well, since when does my daughter have fans?" I heard dad say from behind me, I turned and looked at him.
"Since she moved to Tokyo and became known as the Drift Queen." I said, he nodded and turned around and started working on his car again.
Amber and Cameron went to his room, I looked around and remembered I needed to get home. I check my watch and saw it 11:50 p.m. I needed to get going, I hopped over to get my purse and grabbed it. Mia smiled and waved at me, I grabbed my keys out from my purse and walked out to my car it was dark out and starting to get cold.
I felt the tears come, I really did love Cameron. There was no telling myself that I didn't love him, I wiped away the tears as I started my car and drove away.

Dom's POV
I watched her as she drove away, she wiped tears from her eyes. She did love that boy, she loved him and I couldn't stop her from loving him. I walked back to the car I was working on and heard Amber leave, I saw Cameron in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen.
"You know she really does love you." I said and he turned around.
"Who?" His voice was serious.
"My daughter, she just drove away crying. She really does love you." I said it and his eyes filled with sadness and hurt.
"She's with D.K. I highly doubt she loves me." He said it and his eyes changed to jealousy and anger.
"I heard her and Mia talking, she says she doesn't love him. And that whenever she sees you her heart skips a few beats." I felt a tug on my heart, my little girl wasn't so little anymore. I remember her tonight with a Corona in her hand.
"Cameron what's the legal drinking in Tokyo?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.
"20, I was going to ask Sean. I saw her with a Corona in her hand, must be something teenagers in Tokyo do." His facial expression read he was worried about Ariana.

Cameron's POV
After Dom and I talked I headed to my room, I hated sleeping alone. I missed wrapping my arms around Ariana, I missed waking up to her dark brown eyes looking into my blue ones. I layed down on the bed and felt myself starting to drift off.
Beginning of Dream
Ariana stood in front of me, she had her hands behind her back. I was smiling, she pulled the thing she had from behind her back and showed me. A positive pregnancy test, I grabbed her waist and kissed her deeply. I felt her smile into the kiss.
"I'm going to be a daddy!" I said excitedly, I had never been this happy in my life. She pulled back and looked me in the eye, she had tears streaming down her face.
"I loved you and you didn't love me back."
End of Dream
I woke up sweating, I panted and tried to catch my breath.I looked around my room hoping to see Ariana next to me, when I didn't I started to cry. Dom was right, she really does love me. And I her, she always made me feel something I had never felt before. I always wanted someone who could love me like that, I laid back down and started to drift off again.

The Next Day
    I walked out of my room and saw Ariana's car parked next to Dom's, I looked around and saw everyone was in the garage. I walked in and Jack came up and stood next to me.
   "I hope you know, she might be with him." He said pointing to Takashi "But she'll always love you." He said it poking me in the chest, I looked at him.
   "You know you're the second one to tell me she still loves me." I said and he looked confused.
   "Dom and I had this talk yesterday." He nodded his head, we walked over to where everyone was.
   "Well guess who finally got out of bed!" Roman said and Ariana turned and saw me, she turned back to look at Takashi. But I could see the love she had in her eyes.
   "Well Tokyo is 14 hours ahead of the U.S Roman, so of course I get out of bed late." I said back, he shrugged and handed me a plate and a Corona.
   "A beer and breakfast, man my day started off good!" I said and I could see Ariana's shoulder's shake, she was laughing. I sat down next to Mia and started to eat, Dom sat across from me. I was on Ariana's right side and I could tell she wanted to talk to me.
   "Oh! By the way Cameron, someone called for you this morning. It isn't FBI is it?" Brian asked and I nodded my head no.
   "I quit, but if it was I don't know why or how they would know where I am." I said it and Mia raised her eyebrows, I looked at everyone. Even Takashi was surprised I had quit.
   "I put one last guy in prison a year ago and when his gang came at my team, I decided instead of trying to keep myself safe I had to keep my team safe. So I quit." I looked at Ariana and her eyes looked like she was hiding something.
  "What you hiding from your family Ariana?" I asked, her cheeks turned a bright red. She looked at everyone around us.
   "I may or may not have escaped with two other people." Her head hanging to look at the floor.
   "Who?" Dom asked, I knew only one of them.
   "Braga, and some guy named Jack Reynolds." I took a drink of my beer when she said Jack Reynolds and I choked,they all looked at me.
   "Isn't that the guy I put in prison last year? When you tried to attack me?" I asked her and she nodded her head yes, I jumped up.
   "Why does it matter to you... Oh." Ariana looked me in the eye and I nodded.
   "When I put him in his cell he said when he gets out he'd find me and kill me. And whoever tries to stop him will die too." I felt my heart stop when I said the last part, I looked at Brian and Mia. I couldn't imagine losing them, Jack and Ariana. I mean I'm madly in love her and he's my cousin who's also a father. I turned so that my back was facing them.
     I walked out the door towards my car, I heard heels coming up behind me. I turned around and her dark, wavy, brown hair was bouncing in its ponytail. Her high waisted skirt showed a little too much thigh, and her crop top showed a lot of her cleavage. I then knew why I had fallen in love with this girl, she had that way of being girly and tom boyish whenever she wanted.
   "Cameron, I wanted to say I'm sorry that I helped that guy escape. If I only knew, I still care about you." I looked her in the eye, of course I wanted her to still care about me. We dated for three months.
   "I should've visited you when I quit the FBI, but I couldn't. I still had those feelings towards you. I just couldn't imagine looking you in the face, after I had put you in that place." I saw her shift her weight from one leg to the other.
   "I would've loved to see you. I sat in my cell waiting on someone to come by and tell me how Mia and Taylor were. I want to know if I have a niece or nephew, a boy or girl cousin. Just tell me that stuff." I saw her shift her weight back to the other foot.
   "Niece, Gabrielle. Boy, Shawn." I answered her question, I felt a horrible silence form between us.
   "Why would you like to of seen me while you were in prison?" I asked, she looked at all the cars in the driveway, more like parking lot, and shrugged.
   "We dated for three months and I really had fallen in love with you, seeing you would probably make me happier than I ever was in that place." the smallest hint of a smile appeared on her face. I smiled, at least she still liked me.

Ariana's POV
     He smiled, at least he still liked me. His ocean blue eyes caught mine and I felt my heart swell, just by him looking at me. I looked around and saw something in my car, I raised my eyebrows in confusion. I walked over to my car and noticed the bag that was left by Han years ago and had 24,000 dollars in it, was now empty. I whipped around and scared Cameron, I started towards the warehouse. I opened the door with such force that it hit the wall behind it and dented it.
     I looked around looking for Takashi, I saw him talking to Twinkie. I started walking over to them when he turned around, he met my eye and noticed I was angry. He walked towards me his arms out spread, I kept mine down.
   "What the hell!" I yelled, he looked at me acting confused. I knew better than to believe he didn't do it.
   "What?" He asked as we both stopped a foot away from each other. I gave him this look that said if he dare touch me he would regret it.
   "The money Han left for me, you fucking stole it!" I was beyond pissed now.