Chapter 12

Mia was yelling at Jack, I was laughing. Someone hit me in the back of the head.
"Back to work O'Conner." I heard Dom's voice from behind me. I stood up, still laughing. Mia walked in and gave me the stink-eye. I shrugged my shoulders, I couldn't help it. She was yelling at Jack for being late and she was the one who was late. I walked over to the counter and started taking orders, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder when I was writing down one last order.
"How you handling it?" I heard Brian, my uncle, say from behind me.
"I miss her, I mean two years apart was hard enough. But now we've got to wait until Hobbs can clear her name, it's harder this time around then it was last time." I said, I mean not seeing her for two years was heck but now we've got to wait only God knows how long. I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and handed the orders to Jack, I took off my apron and grabbed my keys. I needed to be alone, I checked the time. 7:50 p.m. I wondered if Ariana was awake, I got in my car and called her.

Ariana's POV
I heard my phone go off, I rolled over in bed and saw that it was 8:51. I groaned and answered the phone.
"Hello?" I asked, I heard a person on the other side breath.
"Hello to you too Sunshine." I heard Cameron's voice, I laid on my back. I put my free hand on my stomach, and smiled.
"What's up?" I asked, I hadn't heard from him in a few days. I mean he called but I never answered, I was either at a race or working on my car.
"I couldn't call just to hear your voice?" He asked, I laughed. I really missed him, I needed to call Hobbs and see how thing were going on clearing my name.
"I don't mind, but next time check the time here in Tokyo." I said, he sighed.
"Forgot." I laughed, we talked for about two more hours.
''
I was walking towards my car in the parking garage when someone's hand was on my shoulder. I stopped walking and elbowed them in the stomach, I didn't hear them budge so I turned around and saw Hobbs. I smiled and hugged him, he hugged back.
"You're free." He said, I pulled away from him.
"I'm what?" I asked, hopefully I was hearing him right.
"You're free to go home." I smiled, I heard him right. I hugged him again, he chuckled.
"I'll be home as soon as I can." I felt him nod.
I was going home.

Letty's POV
I was walking out of the garage when Dom's car pulled up, Brian got out first and then Dom. I watched as Brian walked towards the house, Dom saw me and smiled. Ever since he found his son he had been happy, which made me happy. I was just glad our marriage was saved.
"I missed you." I heard him say, I smiled. I continued to wipe my hands on the towel to get the grease off.
"I missed you too." I said he grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him.
"Hobbs called today, Ariana's name is cleared." I said, he sighed. I looked up at him, he was looking at her bedroom window.
"I'm glad my baby girl is coming home." He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back up at him.
She was coming home.

Hobb's POV
I walked into my office and saw Ariana's file on my desk. I picked it up, I opened it and saw her picture. The picture of her when she went to prison, I sighed. She was all grown up now, I then saw a new paper hanging out, I grabbed it. It was a doctor's paper, it was mostly in Japanese. I then saw some English, something about a pregnancy test and the test being positive. I gasped, she did look a bit chubbier.
She was pregnant.