Chapter 7

The nurse said Letty would be able to come home today, all of us were excited. I decided to call Ariana and tell her.
"Ariana, it's Hobbs." I said, I heard her sigh on her side of the call, I couldn't believe at how much she sounded like her mother.
"What's up?" I heard her say, her voice full of concern.
"Letty's coming home tonight, but since I have you on the phone." I was going to ask her if she wanted something in return if we caught D.K.
"I want full pardons, I'm ready to come home." She said, I didn't have to say anything and she already wanted knew what I was going to ask.
"I have been pulling the strings for years for your father, I highly doubt this once won't change anything." I said it with meaning, for years I worked behind the DSS's back to help Dominic Toretto. Helping his daughter wouldn't be anything different.
"Hobbs, I'm sorry about the first night you saw me. I should've told you who I was and not attack you like I did." She said her voice sounding distant, I knew she meant it, I hadn't meant to hurt her that night either. I just didn't know who she was.
"Listen, I'm over it. It happened like a week ago." I said and she sighed.
"Help me get home." She said, I knew I had to promise this girl I would help her.
"I will."

Dom's POV
Letty was sitting in the passenger side of the car, she had told me she couldn't remember flying out to Tokyo and what we did before that. And the last thing she remembers is us arguing the day Ariana was sentenced. I couldn't believe she didn't remember two years of our life, how many race wars we went too, how many nights we had together. I was baffled by it.
"I love you Letty." I said as she went quiet, she looked from the window to me.
"I loved you too, Dominic."

Brian's POV
Dom walked in after Letty did, he looked torn. I saw that Letty had been looking everywhere but Dom. I tried talking to him about it but he would just shrug.
"Dom, you're not okay. I can see it in your eyes." I said to him while we were outside drinking our beers, he looked at me and frowned.
"I told her I love her, she said "I Loved You Too Dominic."" His eyes traveled to his feet, Letty had called off their marriage. He must've been torn, as I watched him a memory surfaced.

Beginning of FlashBack.
Letty had Dom lying in her arms, she was crying telling him things none of us knew.
"I remember the night we got married." "I'm not ready to go, I'm not ready to leave this place." Letty said to him. His eyes opened and he said "Bout time." They kissed, and Letty asked, "Why didn't you tell me we were married?" Dom replies "You can't tell someone they love you."
End of FlashBack.

Dom looked torn, I leaned against the banner next to him and we sat there all night looking at the busy streets of Tokyo.

Ariana's POV
Brian called me late last night and told me my mom called my parents marriage off, I hadn't seen anyone or talked to anyone since. I hadn't slept, I hadn't ate, I hadn't used the bathroom in almost 24 hours. I just couldn't move, my parents had had a perfect marriage my whole life, what changed my mom's mind? I rolled over in my bed and heard the front door open.
I jumped up and grabbed the gun I had on my bedside table, I took stance and walked slowly out of my bedroom, I saw a male figure standing in my kitchen. I slowly and quietly made my way to the kitchen, when I was a good amount of space from the man I yelled.
"Turn around and put your hands on the counter!" The man jumped and turned around, only I wasn't met with just any man, Cameron faced me with his hands in the air.
"What the hell Cameron! I almost shot you!" I lowered my weapon and hugged him, his strong arms surrounded me in the matter of seconds.
"I heard about your parents and came right away with some Chinese takeout." He said this and I chuckled. I looked him in the face, his blue eyes sparkling. He cared about me enough to come check on me, I looked at the bag he sat down.
   "You do realize that we eat Japanese food, not Chinese." I said, he shrugged and grabbed the bag setting on down on the table.
   "I really don't care, as long as you eat I'm happy." His eyes meeting mine, I smiled and sat down at the table, he sat cartons of food in front of me. I grabbed whatever looked good, and to my surprise all that I ate was good. Cameron ate what I ate, and sometimes he would grab something from another carton.
   "Thank you for dinner Cameron." I said making him look up from his food, his smile made me laugh. He still had food in his mouth, which was in one cheek and all chewed up.
   "I'm cute right?" he said when I laughed, which only made me laugh harder. He swallowed and laughed with me, he cleaned our dinner up and I told him he didn't need too but he said he wanted too.
   "Cameron stay with me." I said, he looked at me. I felt myself get hot as if someone turned the heat all the way up.
   "I will." He said, he dried his hands and walked over to me. His hands finding my waist, he pulled me closer to him I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his chest. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever.