Chapter 16

(nine months later.)
"Vince mommy needs you to help her get your pants on." Vince giggled and kicked his legs, I grabbed them. He squealed, I smiled. My son made me realize there is more to life than just racing, I mean being a mom is hard but I'm doing it. Taylor called once a week now, she was trying to get me to come to Los Angeles for Gabrielle's second birthday, I told her I'd try my best to go.
Cameron and I didn't talk much after Taylor and Gabrielle came to see me. I mean I miss him but I can't just call him up and say hey we have a kid who's almost a year old, I finally got my son's pants on and picked him up, he hates being away from his mommy. I kissed his forehead and he smiled. I smiled, he always knew how to make me smile.
"Mommy loves you." I said, he giggled. Time to get him to Neela.

''

Neela was my babysitter, I told Sean I'd start racing again. I never liked leaving my kid with no one but Taylor, I did miss racing but having a kid makes you realize that it's pretty dangerous. I saw Twinkie and Sean at the warehouse, I ran up and hugged them. I hadn't seen them in forever, I missed them.
"We missed you." They said together, I smiled.
"I missed you guys too." I said, Sean tossed me a set of keys. I realized I didn't have a car I could race considering what happened almost a year ago, I smiled at them and said let's go.

''
I walked in the room and people made a pathway for me, I never had this effect on people before did I? I thought back to when I raced almost every night, I saw people moving out of my way. I guess since I am the Drift Queen I have that effect on people. Everyone looked at me, I nodded towards them. I saw one person in particular, she was a huge fan and Cameron's ex-girlfriend. Amber. She saw me and frowned.
I don't blame her, I did take Cameron from her. But what she didn't know was that he has a kid now, and that we're still together. I saw my car, a 1970 Ford Fastback Mustang, I smiled. They knew I liked the older cars, Sean had his hand out. I took it and shook his hand, I climbed in my car and revved the engine.
Three people were in front of us, two girls and one guy. I smirked, I missed this life. I heard go and hit the gas.

I won.

"Drift Queen is back!" I heard someone yell when I got out of my car, people surrounded me in a matter of seconds. I saw the crowd split when a guy walked through the crowd, but not just any guy.

Luke Hobbs.

"Ariana Toretto! God you look good!" I smiled, I ran up to him and hugged him.
"Hobbs, you look good too." I said it and he chuckled.
"How's that kid of yours?" He asked, I must've looked shocked.
"I got to my office after I told you you were free to come home and there was a doctor slip, a positive pregnancy test." I smiled.
"Don't tell anyone. You and Taylor are the only people that know."

(Guys the book might have to be cut short. I'll keep writing until I run out of time. -Cera)

"I promise I won't tell, just promise me you'll come home soon." Hobbs said.
"I promise."