Stiles// I'm sorry

Based of the song "The Reason"

I'm not a perfect person

"If you walk out that door Stiles that's it! I'm taking my kids and I'm leaving! We won't be here when you get back"

It was you and Stiles's 7 anavasary  and Stiles was yet again going to risk his life for Scott.

You knew Stiles had to make sure that his friend was okay but you also had to make sure that your 5 year old son and your 3 year old daughter had a father to come home to.

There's many things I wish I didn't do
And then he left... he basically just walked out on you and your kids for a friend that he never even talks to.

So you left, you packed up your stuff put your kids in the car and drove to your older brother Ethan's house.

(Your Aiden and Ethan's little sister by 4 years but your human so they were very protective of you but now it's just Ethan.)

But I continue learning

Turns out Scott and the pack were just messing with Stiles Stiles and there was no life or death situation...
And that's the moment when Stiles realized he had just thrown his life away.

I never meant to do those things to you. And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

Months after that you were living on your own as a single mother when you revived a letter from him explaining how he loved you and begging for you to come back so he could be with you and the kids.

The note (The note is song lyrics too.)

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears. (Not lyrics from this point on) that's why I need you and the kids back home. I miss you. I miss my son and my daughter. Please, please consider coming home to me.
- Stiles
.......................................................................
Part 2?