Hold On//Dylan

Loving and fighting
Accusing, uniting
I can't imagine a world with you gone

You struggled with depression, you have ever since you entire Family was murdered 2 years ago, and you found them dead on the floor.

Your boyfriend of 5 years, Dylan has always kept you from not going off the deep end and hurting yourself. But you and Dylan did have your ups and downs, you fought every once in a while, and when you did it was always big, but today's fight just happened to go way too far

The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone

It started like any other time he got home from filming, you giggled told each other you loved one another... then he told you he was leaving for a year to go film the death cute and you just thought that was unfair.

"But Dylan, they can't give you any time off!? One solid year!"
He roled his eyes.
"Yes Y/N, no time off. Why can't you just except that and enjoy the time we have!?"

The two of you went back and forth for a while before you had finally had enough.
"Fine Dylan, leave! Go film your stupid movie for a year and leave me here alone. You know your family needs you and you need them, I need you! But all you care about is this. You go, but you might not like what you find when you get back."

He scoffed.
" What? Will I find you dead on the floor too?"

Your heart stoped, you stomped towards him and slapped him across the face.  Then you went upstairs and slammed your door.
.......................................................

Dylan ended up packing his stuff and leaving that night, instead of staying the week like he was supposed too.

Dylan was gone and what he said just kept playing over and over in your head. He didn't love you, if he did he wouldn't have said that right? You just don't say those kind of things to the people you love.

A week past and you just kept getting worse and worse. You and Dylan haven't talked since he left. You finally broke and realised you had no one left. So you called Dylan.

[DYLAN POV]

Me and Y/N were fighting and I went over board, i should have just told her that i would try to get time off instead of being a Asshole and bringing up something that still haunts her to this day.

She's not stable, she's been struggling with it ever since it happened and I was so wrong to say that.

I decided i wanted to go home. I still had a week left and i needed to be home with her. She was right, i needed her and she needed me.

I was already back at home in the airport when she called me,  her face lights up the screen of my phone.

I instantly pick up.
I was cut in half by the sound of her broken voice.

"D-Dylan?" She is crying and wimpering. "Y/n? Baby what's wrong?"

I was already in the car, quickly telling the driver my address and on my way home, I would be there in ten minutes.

"Dylan It was all my fault..."

I was puzzled

"Honey what was your fault? Our fight? That wasn't your fault it was mine, I should have listened to you-"
She cut me off.

"No, it's my fault their dead. I should have gotten there earilar."
She's gotten bad again. Shit.
I told the driver to speed up.

I was quick to answer.
"No, y/N that was not your fault. Don't ever think it was."

She was sobbing again.
"Then I should have been with them! I have no one! Every one I love is dead!" She screamed.

"Y/N I'm still here, I love you and you love me." She scoffed through her tears. "You don't love me, I mean how could you. I'm too much work. I need to be with them..."

She kept muttering this over and over again and it was starting to scare me.

"Y/N just stay where you are and stay on the phone with me. I'll be home in five minutes, I do love you. Just please think about that. Your not alone. And you never will be."

Then she went silent. "Dylan, I love you.... But I need to be with my family." Then she hung up.

You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me"

As soon as I got home I ran inside as fast as I could.

I searched the entire house before I noticed our bathroom door was locked.
"Y/n!? Y/N baby open up." She didn't answer and I can i panicked even more. "Y/N open the door!" When she didn't answer me again I kicked it down.

"Holy shit...."

She was laying on the ground with her eyes closed and a empty pill bottle on the floor right beside her.
"No no no"
I stoped to the floor beside her, felt for a pulse and called 911. "Come on y/n you can't leave me. Please you can't leave me.

A long endless highway, you're silent beside me
Drivin' a nightmare I can't escape from
Helplessly praying, the light isn't fadin'
Hiding in the shock and the chill in my bones

I sat beside her in the ambulance. She wasn't walking up and I just kept thinking of how this is my fault.

They took you away on a table
I pace back and forth as you lay still
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming, "please don't leave me"

I watched as the took her into another room on a table and she started crashing. I hit my fist against the glass and started crying, begging for her to not leave me. I couldn't lose her.

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you

As soon as she was stable and out of surgery they let me go back to see her because i was her emergency contact.

She was pale and limp, I took her frail hand into mine and I sucked in a breath at how cold she was.

I don't wanna let go
I know I'm not that strong
I just wanna hear you
Saying baby, let's go home
Let's go home
Yeah, I just wanna take you home

I was silently crying.

"Baby I don't know if you can hear me, but i just want you to know how sorry I am.
This is all my fault, I knew you were struggling with what happened and I blindly said what I did. I love you, I don't ever want you to think that I don't.
Your the love of my life and I don't know what I'd do without you.
Would you please just open those beautiful eyes of yours and tell me your fine, tell me you want to go home.
I just Want us to go home and be happy again. Please, you can't leave me. You were right, I need my family, baby you are my family. Please just wake up...."

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you

------------------------------------------------------

Wow, this one really hit me hard.

The song is up above and it is a song that never fails to leave me crying.

If you want a part two please comment and let me know.

(Srry for the cliffhanger😂)