Stuart// Stay the hell away from me

Everything after that day was a blur, your life kind of just melted into one huge mess. You tried to make sense of what he had done to you but you just couldn't seem to do it. I mean yeah Stuart is a asshole but you never would have thought for him to be that type of person, to do that to you...

It all started like a normal day would, the two of you at google...

2 weeks ago

You were trying to work on a paper for school while on your lunch break, Stuart your boyfriend was sitting across from you, eating a salad and on his phone. You two had been going strong for 10 months, almost a year. He was everything you wanted and needed. He didn't really like PDA and he was a asshole to everyone but you, but he was everything to you and you were everything to him. You both sat there in comfortable silence while he ate and you type away on your laptop.

"Hey Stuart..." you mumbled as your eyes stayed glued to the screen in front of you. "yeah baby?" he replied, his eyes doing the same to the phone in his hand. Who was he texting? "I gotta go to the school for a bit after the internship to finish this essay so won't get to the apartment until 8 or so." he shut the lid of his food and looked up at you. "okay i'll just order pizza and we can watch a movie or something. Just call me when your on your way home." you smiled and agreed to his plan. A night inn with Stuart was just what you needed.

After you had both left and he had gone home you headed over to the school you and Stuart both currently attended and went straight to the library and started back where you left off early that day. It took you a few hours but you managed to get it done about 7. On your way home you forgot to tell Stuart you were done until you were pulling into the apartment so you found it pointless to call him.

You put your keys in the lock and slowly opened the door. When you walked in you set your purse down on the dining table and looked around. You didn't think Stuart heard you come in, he is probably asleep or something. You walked down the hallway towards his bedroom but you quickly stopped when you heard talking. It started out as a muffle but you could make out the voices more clearly as you got closer to the door. It was Stuart and Declan, one of his friends. "Yeah man, when are you gonna leave her?" you heard Declan say. Your heart instantly dropped to your stomach. " I don't know Dec, soon. Whenever I find another place i'm just gonna lay it out straight to her. I Love her but i just don't need a relationship right now." you felt tears come to your eyes. "I don't see why you've let it come this far anyway, i mean you were still with Casey the first month of your relationship and you've been talking about leaving her for a few months now. You just need to end in now before it gets even messier and you have a crazy ex on your hands."

Stuart chuckled and your heart was being shredded to pieces. "Yeah.. Look Dec you gotta go soon, she's gonna be here soon." At his words you slowly retreated to the living room and silently sat down on the couch and stared straight ahead as tears ran down your face. When you heard his room open you still just sat there as the two boys made there way down the hallway. When Declan entered the living room and noticed you he jumped back in shock of seeing you. "Shit Y/n you scared me." Stuart emerged from the hallway looking shocked and realized what you had heard when he saw the tears flowing down your face.

You slowly looked over to them. "Declan could you please leave so i can talk to Stuart?" he slowly nodded his head and grabbed his keys before leaving. You got up off the couch and walked over to where he was standing speechless. "How much did you hear?" you wiped the tears from your face "enough" you said before starting holes into his head. "Baby i-" you instantly cut him off. "don't you dare call me that." you hissed. He looked like he was gonna protest but he quickly shut his mouth and nodded.

" Don't worry about finding somewhere else to stay i'll have my stuff out tomorrow." you turned to leave but he grabbed your arm. You spun around and smacked him as hard as you could. You noticed tears in his eyes.

You quickly packed a bag and went for the door. "Y/n please. I love you." He sobbed from behind you. You scoffed and turned around "no you don't. You were cheating on me with the girl you swore to me you were done with for a month! I thought you were mine but you were off screwing another girl! Telling her you were hers!" you screamed with tears in your eyes. "And on top of that you have been wanting to break up with me for months! God Stuart you couldn't have at least respected me enough to leave me before you made me fall in love with you. I fucking hate you! Stay the hell away from me!"

You then stormed out of the door and slammed it shut before driving to your sisters house.

Part 2?