Hold on part 2

After you woke up in the hospital all you wanted to do was go home, you begged Dylan to take you home. But the doctors wouldn't let him.

The next 6 months of your life were not easy, you had to go to therapy once a week and you were put on even more Anti-depression pills.

You hated being doped up on medicine, and Dylan knew it too, yet there was nothing he could do.

He got them to post pone filming for as long as he could before they just had to do it.

This time he took you with him. One of his friends from Slow kids at play was looking after the house while you too stayed in the apartment productions had set up for him.

Dylan was different, he never fought with you anymore, scared anything could set you off.
But honestly, you were good, you had so much happy pills running through you each day that a smile never left your face, Dylan knew it wasn't really you, only  drugs that made you feel like you were whole.

After the death cure filming was done he talked to your doctor and got them to reduce your meds.

After that you had a bounce back, you a Dylan fought every once in a while but he was okay with that because he knew his y/N was back. You had your good days and you had you had days, like any normal person.

You eventually stopped the medicines all together, you and Dylan got married and had the family the two of you had always wanted.. 

You were happy, the tragic death of your family no longer haunted and consumed you.

And when you actually died, it was not violent and painful, it was calm, painless, and peaceful, right next too Dylan. Right in his arms as the two of you left this world in sleep, together, forever.....