In my blood// Stiles

Help me, it's like the walls are caving in

It was bad... it was really bad. And there was nothing he could do, when Y/n's brother Aiden died, her and her other big brother Ethan took it hard. But when Ethan was murdered in front of her eyes not only a month later she became a shell, a person no one could help and Stiles the only person she ever trusted... was forced to sit back and watch her deteriorate.

Laying on the bathroom floor, feeling nothing
I'm overwhelmed and insecure, give me something

Since she lived with her two brothers she was all alone now, the apartment that once hosted 2 werewolf twin brothers and their oddly human little sister now lay practically empty. Y/n laid on the floor staring at the ceiling feeling nothing but the cold surface beneath her back.

Just take her home and you'll feel better

When the boy in the blue jeep drove by the Y/H/C headed, Y/E/C eyed girl walking in the rain he instantly pulled over. "Y/n! What are you doing out here? Get in the car!" He shouted over the loud rain. She didn't say anything and she didn't move.

He sighed, picked her up and put her in the passenger seat before running around to the other side and getting in himself.
"What the hell Y/n. You could have gotten sick, kidnapped or worse!" She said nothing all she did was sit there. "Y/n!?"  She snapped her head over to him. "I don't care Stiles! My brothers are gone! I have no one! No one gives a damn about me and I don't give a damn about me. So lay the fuck off." He looked pissed.

"No. Because you know What? I give a damn about You! God I don't know what the hell I would do without you. You can't decide that No one cares about you. That's not how the world fucking works. And if you think I'm just gonna sit back and watch you destroy your self then think again!"

She looked at him dumb founded before she started crying

Keep telling me that it gets better
Does it ever?

Stiles, seeing the girl he loved cry instantly pulled her to him. "S-Stiles I don't know what to do..... god, I don't wanna feel this way... please, just make it stop please..." she sobbed. "Please Stiles help me...." she cried while clutching his flannel between her fingers.

He pulled her closer and kissed her head. "I can't baby, I can't fix something I can't control. That's something only you can do.... But you know what? Your gonna be okay. I know it hurts, but your gonna be just fine. I promise." He said while running his fingers through her hair.

He pulled back with his hands on either side of her face and looked at her with stern eyes. "I'm gonna take you home. Okay?" She nodded. "Okay"

Help me, it's like the walls are caving in

Stiles took her home and made sure she got inside safely before turning to leave. "Stiles wait." She said in a small voice which caused him to turn. "Stay a while....please." He nodded before walking around to the opposite side of the bed and pulled his shoes off. He slid under the covers and pulled her closer.

Sometimes I feel like giving up
No medicine is strong enough
Someone help me
I'm crawling in my skin

"Stiles?" He hummed in response. "I miss them..." his arm tightened around her waist. "And I don't know what to do. They were my big brothers. And I know you love me... But for as long i can remember they've been all I've had. And then I met you and suddenly I had everything I've ever wanted. Love, family, a home. And then they died... My brothers... the only family I had left died right in front of me. And I feel like the world didn't give a shit... You know? And it just hurts so bad... just please... promise me youll never leave me. Please ptomise me" she was shedding tears at this point. And Stiles just didn't know what to do. All he could do was promise, and that was a promise he never intended to break.

Afraid to be alone again, I hate this
I'm trying to find a way to chill, can't breathe, oh

Sadly, that was one of the very few days that Y/n felt alive again for awhile. It was one of the good days.

There were a few like that, when she would talk to Stiles. Break down and ask for help that she so desperately needed. She knew that even though there was really nothing Stiles could do towards her mental state, she couldn't do this alone. She needed to heal from the deep wounds that had been inflicted on her and she knew she wanted him by her side. Him and no one else...

Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
No medicine is strong enough

Over the course of the next three months she spent most of her time at home. She took online classes in order to finish school early. She went through her brothers things and got rid of what was necessary. She applied to the local college and tried to make peace with the fact that they were gone.

She knew that they loved her, and she knew that she would see them again. And even though she knew that she never would be totally "Okay" again, But she knew she would be alright. And she was fine with that.

I need somebody now
I need somebody now
Someone to help me out
I need somebody now

Stiles was her knew family. He never gave up on her. He stuck beside her even when shit hit the fan and she was forever greatful, if it weren't for him she wouldn't have been able to pull her self back into the shell of a human that she used to be.

Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood

Y/n knew that Aiden and Ethan wouldn't have wanted her to give up.

It wasn't what their family did. It wasn't in their blood.... She had somthing to fight for now. And as petty and cliche as this sounds (I know this because this author is the most boring CLICHE person ever) that something was love.

And she wanted to fight for it, the wanted to fight for her future with him, she wanted to fight for the things that she deserved.

And at the end of the long roller coaster known as life she looked around at everything she had, every thing wanted. And she was able to look at her husband sitting beside her twisting the baseball bat he always kept beside her bed and say "god, I'm so happy."