3 Am// Stiles

Stiles POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I layed there, with my hands resting behind my head and the covers pulled up the cover the boring star wars pajama bottoms I was wearing. All that was visible was the cotton grey shirt i was wearing that covered my torso.

So I layed there and a thought came to mind, I tried to push it back but soon the thought turned in to a memory that consumed me.

1 year ago

I brought her here, I finally worked up the guts to do it and here we were, sitting on top of the faris wheel and looking down at the carnival below us. Everyone seemed so small from up here, like nothing else mattered but the beautiful girl sitting beside me.

So I turned to her and put my arm around her shoulders and rested the other on her hand that was placed atop the seat of the ride. She looked down to my hand covering hers and back up to me. This was it, At least if things went wrong I could finish off junior year knowing that I tried.

"Y/n..." I started, "yes Stiles?" She looked at me with expectant eyes. Here we go, it's now or never.

"Y/n I like you, I like you alot. I've liked you since the day I met you when you transferred all those months ago. And I feel like your the only person that understands, I mean I don't have to lie to you. You know every thing and I feel like your the only thing that's keeping me from losing my sanity..."

She stared at me for a moment and just as I was about to admit failure she leaned in and softly placed her lips on mine.

The kiss was slow and sweet. As I instantly responded and placed my hand at the back of her neck to pull her close to me. After a minute or two when the wheel started moving again she chuckled and pulled away looking deeply into my eyes. "I like you to Stiles, more than you know. I want you to be your girlfriend. Offically... what do you say?" She looked up at me hopefully.

I quickly nodded my head up and down and pulled her into another kiss.

End flashback

When the memory subsided I almost winced thinking about those times. The times when we felt like anything was possible, when we thought if we had each other then it would be enough. And it was but then as usual, the world went to shit....

10 months ago

"No Stiles! Goddamit i want you to talk to me! You bottle up all this shit and just expect me to take it when you keep secrets and act like everything's okay when it's not!"

Y/n screamed all the while fumming. She didn't understand, she didn't understand I was doing this to protect her.

"It's not that fucking simple y/n! You can't just expect me to tell you every little thing that goes on in my life! If I decide I need to keep somthing from you for your own good then that's what I'm gonna do. Because at the end of all this shit, you come first. Your safety and well being will always come first!" I yelled back with equal volume.

"Well it sure dosent seem like I come first." She said while tears walked up in her eyes. She shoved past me and slammed my bedroom door shut all the while breaking my heart.

End flashback.

Me and y/n have our ups and downs, but she knows I love her. I fell in love with her the Romeo fell for Juliet, it was love at first sight. She was my one and only my first every thing. My girl.

8 months ago.

I stared into Y/n' s eyes as we both lay on top of the covers of my bed. That's what we have been doing for the last 15 minutes, after we ditched studying we didn't say a word.
We just layed down and gazed at one another. It wasn't akward or anything,but was actually quite peaceful and comfortable.

It was like we had this unspoken pact saying that what ever was to happen in the future, no matter how far our relationship went, we would always be content and happy with one another.

I shuffled around and she blurted somthing out so fast i almost missed it. "Iloveyou" she said quickly. My eyes that had drifted off for a second quickly snapped back to her. I was stunned. So I said the only thing that I needed to say. " I love you too." We both smiled.

And flash back.

It's 3 am... and I'm laying here. And every thing is hitting me so fast and intensely my mind is in a jumble of thoughts. That's what she dose to me, God every time I think about her my head gets so fuzzy and I can only focus on one thing, one emotion.... love.

I can only focus on the fact that I have fallen completely and utterly in love with this girl. And I know that sounds cliche and I know it must seem stupid, but i would do anything for her.

If any one even remotely tried to hurt her I would raise he'll. Because like I said she comes first...

So I rolled over and grabbed my cell from my night stand and called the one person I wanted to hear. She picked up after a few rings. "Stiles?" She asked, her voice still groggy from sleep.

"Hey baby... I'm sorry to wake you up. I just needed to hear your voice." I heard shuffling on the other side of the line. "No it's fine, is everything okay?" She said with concern lacing her voice.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking about stuff and I just needed you to know how much I love you." U could hear her sigh of relief. "I love you too Stiles. More than anything. You know that right?"

I grined "yeah I do." I said feeling like a happy goof.

"Good, because I just got in my car. I'm comming over. I need to cuddle"

Did you guys like this chapter? I didn't know how I felt about in and the entire thing was in Stiles POV. Let me know!