Stiles// Girls Talk Boys

Song: Girls talk boys by 5SOS
(It may be from the gost busters but I still freaking love this song?)

When the girls, when the girls talk
When the girls talk boys

Stiles knew everyone knew about his and y/n's relationship and he was oddly happy about it.

When you're talking to your girls, do you talk about me?
Do you say that I'm a sweetheart, do you say that I'm a freak?
Do you tell them white lies, do you tell them the truth?

Allison and Lydia knew a lot about your relationship simply because as Lydia put it "if I can't have my own fairy tale happy-ending romance then you can sure as hell share the details of yours." Allison was convinced you guys were soul mates and Lydia was asking you if you were pregnant or engaged every 5 minutes. It was crazy.

Do you tell them that you love me the way that I've been loving you?

Every one could see the way you two loved each other, I mean only a I blind person couldn't see it. The way he looked at you, the way he treated you like a queen and put you before anyone else. Even himself.

The fact of knowing you had a boy who would give up everything for you and got to hell and back just to be with you was enough to make you melt.

'Cause every night you and I find ourselves
Kissing and touching like no one else
Falling and falling until I fell
For you

There was hardly ever a night the two of you spent apart, he stayed at your place or you stayed at his. Honestly it got to the point where your parents would just assume you were with Stiles. They trusted him, they actually adored him. Your father was a little skeptical at first but he eventually came around.

'Cause I've been talking to my friends

Stiles loved to brag about his hot girlfriend to his friends. Even tho the two of you had been together for a few years he would never fail to bring you up to the. It was quiet sweet actually.

The way you take away my breath
It's something bigger than myself
It's something I don't understand, no, no

Like, it was quiet strange to the both of you when it came to never getting enough of each other. Like you both were quite litrarly ADDICTED to one another. I mean Stiles was always rambling on and on about fate and shit but you just simply choose to believe that you had found your forever.

I know we're young and people change

Sure, there was rough times and there was a point were you grew apart. But you never stopped loving one another and you never left. You eventually got back to yourselves and you both had no intention of ever leaving the other.

And we may never feel the same
So baby, tell me what you say

As soon as college was over you and Stiles bought a house and he asked you to marry him soon after. 6 months later you were married and 3 months after that you got a dog.... His name was Fred..... You loved Fred
.. (Weasley😭... whaaat? I didn't say anything)

3 years after you got married and 7 and a half years since you left high school you found out you were pregnant with your first child. Stiles was overjoyed. As was he when the other 3 children were born years along the road. 3 boys and one girl.

You and Stiles at one hell of a life together and you would have traded it for the world. Hmmm maybe it was fate...