Void Stiles// He misses you

Not edited. Sorry

Stiles was being weird lately.
Like overly weird. On top of not being able to sleep and have nightmares about the sacrifice he made to save his dad, he wouldn't let you hangout with anyone other than him. You thought it was just separation issues cause he was having a hard time.

But no. He was just down right being an ass. Every time you would go to hangout with Scott or Aiden or Issac. Well shit even Lydia and Allison, he would just get really mad and tell you no. You just brushed it off and stayed with him like it was nothing, but secretly you knew what he was doing was wrong. And it was pissing you off.

At the moment you were currently at home. It was 7am and you were fixing to leave for school. As soon as you walked out of the house you as usual saw Stiles jeep sitting in your drive way. Like listen, you loved the dork but this wasn't him. He was overly aggressive and irritable. And on top of that he just seemed like he was losing his mind.

You sighed and walked over to his car and slid into the passenger seat. He leaned over and kissed your cheek before looking ahead and starting the car. "Good morning" you said buckling your seat belt. "Good morning" he replied but it was barely audible.com what?

The drive to school was deathly silent and he was just clenching the steering wheel a little to tight for your liking.

As soon as the car stopped you turned to him. "Okay, what the he'll is your problem?" You said anger starting to bubble inside of you. You were tired of this and you were ready for a fight.

His head snapped over to you and his face was blank but there was anger burning in his eyes. "I don't have a problem, why are you so pissed off?" He snapped back and you scoffed. "Mabye because my boyfriend is being a total jackass. You won't talk to me yet you want me to constantly be with you. You get pissed off and yell when I go to hangout with anyone else. And I know some things up with you and your hiding it from every one!" You yelled.

His aura turned dark as his eyes met yours. "I don't give a shit, your done seeing anyone else but me. There has only been me, there will always only be me. So suck it up sweetheart. And as for what's going on with me, well that's none of your damn business is it?."

Welp that didn't go as planned. You opened the door and hopped out of the car. "I'm done, I'm done with you and your jealous ass." You then slammed the door before he could say anything and stormed off.

You were about half way to your locker when Scott pulled you off and into the locker room. "Where is Stiles?" He asked with panic traveling through his voice. "I don't know. We got into a fight this morning and then I left him at his car." He sighed. "Okay, y/n listen to me. You need to stay away from him. That is not Stiles." You laughed but he didn't laugh along with you.

"Oh wait your serious? Scott do you have any idea how fucking insane you sound right now." He nodded. "You got to belive me. There is a fox spirit inside of him. It's evil and we have to figure out how to get rid of it. It's called a nogitsune, it feeds of pain strife and fear. When we summoned the powers of the nemoton we let it out."

You were shocked but you believed him. That would explain all his crazy behavior. So you nodded and carried on with your day. As soon as school was over you went straight home and locked the doors.

As soon as you opened the door to your room you jumped. There he was Stiles. Or whatever the hell was inside him. Sitting on your bed, pale as ever and he looked like shit. Dark circles had formed under his eyes and his lips were dry and chapped. You told your self to play it cool. Like you didn't know anything.

"Stiles? What are you doing here? How did you get in?" He smiled. "Don't worry about it. So I see you talked to Scott today. What did he say?" He asked standing up and walking over to you. His hand reached out and tangled itself in your hair.

"Nothing, he just wanted to know if I would help him Study for a upcoming test." He hummed

All the sudden he did a 180 and pulled you to him by your hair. "Gah, Stiles what the hell are you doing!" You yelled trying yo get free of his grip.

"You see I don't like when people lie to me y/n. I know Scott told you what I am. And we can't have you getting in my way can we?" All the sudden you screamed when you felt a sharp pain. Inter your stomach. You looked down and sure enough there was a black handled knife sticking out of you. You studded incoherent things as the only thing holding you up was his hand that had left you hair and moved you your shoulders.

"It really is a pitty, you are such a pretty thing. You know he can see and hear everything I'm doing, he begging and pleading right now for me to get you help. But you know what I might make him suffer a bit." He said then twisted the knife inside you causing you to scream out in pain again. "He misses you. To bad. This is the last time he'll see you alive..."

Then he let you drop to the floor and you saw was his boots walking out of your room. You knew you were gonna bleed out soon.

Shit.