Your song together

Quote from one of my favorite werewolf books at the top.

Dylan:

Stay by Florida Georgia Line. He didn't really like country music but you loved it. So when you started breaking out and singing this song to him in the car it became your song even though it was about a break up.

Stiles:

Start of time by Gabrielle Aplin. It was playing softly on the radio the first time you kissed. You had quickly jumped in to save your self from the pouring rain when he turned the car on to warm the both of you on. The music came on and the two of you just couldn't stay away from each other anymore. You had been hiding your feelings for too long and you were done being apart from him.

Thomas:

Alive by sia. It symbolized that the two of you were still alive and fighting to stay alive for one another and you'd never stop.

Stuart:

The Star wars main theme song.

What... you are nerds and proud, all the passing cars now looking at you strangely when you to belt it out at the top of your lungs...

Mitch:

Mine by Bazzi.
You were his, and he wasn't taking shit from anyone about it, you were his and only his. End of story. So he would play this song in the car while turning your chin to look at him while he basically professed his love to you with his eyes.