Thomas// don't tell him part. 1

Oh god, what the hell were you gonna do. You had gotten pregnant. There was no possible way on planet earth that you were ready for a baby right now. And more importantly, how the fuck were you gonna tell Thomas?

Like "Oh hey Tommy, how was dinner? Btw you knocked me up." Or "you know how were locked in this maze of never ending hell? Well my body has decided it is a great idea to pull a kid into this mess. Surprise!"

Ugggggghhhhhhhhh........ and to make things worse that bitch Terry or something has been all up on Thomas ever since she got here. She had been fixated on breaking you two up but you were quick to shut that shit down quickly.

You were currently sitting on your cot stressing. You'd love for you boyfriend to be here. But nooo. That idiot had to go and get him self stung, then thrown in the slammer. Don't get me wrong you loved Thomas with all your heart. But when you saw him, laying there lifeless on the ground after he had willingly stung himself after a griver attack, you broke.

But then he was revived and you knew he was gonna be okay something inside you snapped and you were beyond pissed at his ass.

But things only got worse when you heard the screaming.

You got up off of your cot and walked towards the noise. It was Gally screaming at the bonfire. As you got closer you noticed it was directed towards Thomas.

He was shouting about how Thomas was gonna get them all killed and we all needed to get rid of him and anyone who supports him quick before they get us killed.

You were noticed apparently because soon enough Gally's head snapped towards you lurking in the trees. "Come on out y/n" he yelled. You slowly emerged into the light of the fire and all eyes were on you. "I know you heard me. You gotta choose. Think wisely y/n. We will keep you safe from Thomas and his crazy followers. I know you love him but he's lost his mind. He can't be here anymore. And there is only one way to get rid of him."

God Gally really was nuts if he thought you were gonna leave Thomas. "I'm sorry Gally" you said with fear in your eyes. "Mabye we can talk about this it doesn't have to be this way. This doesn't have to end in death-" he cut you off. "Grab her" he simply said until two arms grabbed you from behind and started to drag you off.

"I'm sorry y/n. But if your not with us your against us. Put her in with Thomas. We will take care of them tomorrow."

You started screaming again as you were pulled off and away from anyone. You didn't know who was dragging you but you were going ballistic. Suddenly we entered the woods and whoever had you let you go. You spun around quickly ready to fight but you were surprised when Newt caught my wrist that was flying at his face with full speed.

"Shh, Y/n we don't have much time. I have to put you in with Thomas. It's not good. They want to sacrifice you, give you to the grivers."

No no no. "Newt no please you don't understand I'm pregnant. I can't lose my baby." You said babbling in a hurry. His face did a one 80 going from panicked to shocked.

"W-what?" He stumbled. "Is it Thomas's?" He asked dumbly. "No it's Minho's- OF FUCKING COURSE IT'S THOMAS'S." You venomously bit back.
He ran his hands through his hair with panic. "Bloody hell" He cursed in his British tounge. He took a moment to think.

"We're just gonna have to be carefull then. We're planing and escape but it's not gonna be easy. Just lay low and stay out of trouble." You nodded "Newt, please don't tell Thomas. Not yet, he has to much on his plate right now." You asked in a hopeful tone.

He thought then nodded before proceeding to walk you to the cell and gently lowered you into the gaping hole in the ground with bars over it.

When you were half way down into the dark hole you could make out two figures, one of Them being Thomas sitting upright on the bed and the other being bitchy Terry sitting against the wall. Thomas instantly shot up and grabbed your lower half and making sure you got down safely the rest of the way.

As soon as you were on your feet Thomas pulled you into a tight hug and you could faintly hear the sound of the door being shut and locked. When Thomas pulled away you did the one thing that your never thought you'd do. You slapped him. "That was for almost getting yourself killed." You said through he angry tears that had decided to make an appearance on your face.

He just pulled you into another hug. "I'm so sorry princess. I had to, I'm sorry. I love you. Please forgive me." You sniffled against him and nodded.

"I'm gonna get you out of here princess I promise." He whispered into your ear.