Chapter 4: The Warning

Last time on The Encounter:

Everyone was celebrating Goten's Birthday and Goku's voice spoke out to everyone. Meanwhile Videl had a keen interest in Gohan and used the records her father has to investigate Gohan where she find out he was the son of Goku!

Gohan POV:

'THOUGH OF COURSE I WASN'T ALLOWED TO TALK TO YOU JUST BECAUSE IT'S GOTEN'S BIRTHDAY, THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE' My father's voice echoed once again.

"Huh. What is it?" I asked a little worried.

'THERE'S A BIG NEW THREAT COMING TO THE EARTH' My father's voice sounded.

Everyone gasped at the mention of this 'new threat' and wondered just what it could be.

"A threat what kind of threat?" I asked my dad with growing worried curiosity.

'WELL IF YOU WOULD LET ME FINISH GOHAN I'LL TELL YOU. ONE OF THE CELL JUNIORS SURVIVED THEY ARE NOW FULLY GROWN AND HAVE BEEN TRAINING AND THEIR STRENGTH HAS SURPASSED EVEN THAT OF THEIR FATHER'S' My father's voice sounded once again.

The Cell Juniors, offsprings what Cell made their strength even as newborns were stronger than that of a Super Sayain. If one trained for three years their strength would be monstrous, unrivaled. Which one of them was it?

I look back on the time I killed all the Cell Juniors.

Which of them could it have been? I'm sure that I killed all of them. Whatever that's not important is the threat itself. It will be after me after all I killed it's father and siblings. This is my fight plus I may be a little weaker but I'm still the strongest here and the only one who stands a chance.

'GOHAN I CAN TELL YOU'VE GOTTEN WEAKER FROM HERE, TO STAND A CHANCE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO TRAIN AGAIN AND BECOME EVEN STRONGER THEN BEFORE' My father's voice lectured.

"Right I will." I quickly replied.

Narrative

Little did they know, someone was outside of the house, listening in on the conversation.

Videl POV

A Cell Junior who's even stronger than Cell?! I have to tell my dad about this but only after I get what I came here for. I'm going to question that tender Gohan. Wait.....how do they know about Cell Junior's? They weren't in the camera before it cut off and they wasn't in any remakes of what happened after the cameras went off as far as I'm aware and my dad has put me through all of those.

Well that's another question to be added to the list.

All of a sudden the front door opened.

And the person who came out of it was the boy himself....Son Gohan.

"Videl? What are you doing here?" He questioned but I don't think so I'm the one who's questioning.

"I came to ask you some questions. First off how did you know I was here?" I asked suspiciously there's definitely something strange about him and I'm going to find out what.

"I felt like I was being watched. Now get on with it" he said with a keen glare.

"Well I did a little bit of research and found out you're the son of Son Goku the world champion before my dad" I said getting closer to him in a sassy manner.