Important Notice

Two years ago I made a fanfiction called Gohan And Videl's Life on fanfiction.net which this story releases there as well this story was the story mentioned what lead to The Encounter. Well I put up a poll for it's return featuring these options:

  Which do you prefer: Gohan and Videl's Life or The Encounter? If you choose The Encounter: There will be two or three chapters of 'The Encounter' a week. If you choose Gohan And Videl's Life: There will be two chapters of Gohan And Videl's Life a week except for one where The Encounter will have one chapter and Gohan and Videl's Life will have one. If you choose "I like them equally": It will be one chapter of The Encounter a week and one chapter of Gohan and Videl's Life a week. If you choose "The Encounter but it would be nice to see more of Gohan and Videl's Life": Two chapters a week of The Encounter except every two weeks one chapter of 'The Encounter' and one of Gohan and Videl's Life. Since The Encounter is a reboot of Gohan and Videl's Life just consider Gohan and Videl's Life an AU to The Encounter.  

The winning option was "The Encounter but it would be nice to see more of Gohan and Videl's Life" so one chapter of that and one of this will release a week. Now I'll post the story on here too but I want you to understand one thing. The first seven chapters were written two years ago and they are low quality compared to The Encounter only after the seventh chapter will it's quality match it but then again I don't have inspiration for it like I do The Encounter so probably a little less good. Even so if you support that story too that would be great the first chapter will release in about two minutes following this it won't be remastered you'll get the very same as two years ago to the word.