Chapter 33: Gohan's Dream World

A/N Now it's time to see what Gohan saw in his dream world now that we've seen Videl's.

I woke up at home in my bed, opening my eyes slowly and seeing a grin just like my own over me, my first thought was Goten but then I saw how broad the body was. It was my Dad.

"Hey Son, wake up, me and your Brother wants to train you know, and we can't do it with you just lying around in bed" Father said.

"Dad? It's you?" I asked still kinda waking up especially to this shock.

"Yeah of course it's me now get out of bed and get out here, you've been ditching us for that girlfriend of yours lately and that's not fair" Dad said in his usual laid-back childish tone.

Girlfriend? I guess that would be Videl if this is a dream world....

What a nice World this is, wish it was true, instead though it's simply a dream created by Azuma so I need to find a way out besides he won't just let us stay in here, he'll kill us if we don't get out soon enough, he probably wants us to not want to return and then just kill us while we can't fight back, coward. The best thing to do for now is to go along with Dad and see if I can use this training to my advantage, the power of me and my Dad clashing may just be enough to stop the dream.

"Yeah sure Dad, just give me a minute to get in my gi and I'll be right out" I said.

I got in my gi that Videl gave me and went outside with my Dad and Goten. We got outside and went into the field that we always used to go to relax, the same place most of Videl's training was.

We both got into our stances until I heard the sound of copters spinning which spiked our hair and the grass upwards. I can take a good guess as to who this might be.

The copter landed and a pony-tailed girl came running out of the doors.

"Gohan! Want to go out again tonight?" Videl said clinging onto my arm.

"Haha, sorry Videl but I can't do tonight promised my Dad and Goten training, maybe another time, okay?" I replied.

"Awwww, but I want to go tonight!"

"I know, sorry, I just can't okay"

"Fineeee" Videl said as she went into her jet-copter and took back off.

Boy does it feel weird seeing Videl like that, so out of character,Azuma what the shit.

I got back into my stance ready to fight Dad.

"Dad, are you ready? I won't hold back" I said cockily.

"Me neither Gohan and well you definitely don't need to hold back" my Dad stated in return.

Let's hope this version of my Dad isn't too far ahead of me.

We both clashed arms and pushed each other back and forth which ended in a draw and both of us skidding across the ground.

Seems like we're about even, maybe him a little stronger which is probably my fault for me holding my Dad in such high regards in a dream world.

Dad Instant Transmissioned next to me and punched me across the air, surprising me. Damn Dad's range of techniques gives him a massive advantage as well as him just being a better fighter and more experienced.

He Instant Transmissioned behind me again and attempted to axehandle me to the ground but this time I expected it and caught his arms, throwing him to the ground and flying down, digging my fist into his stomach. Dad used that as an advantage and kicked me over behind him, jumping up and firing a ki blast at my face. He continued firing multiple aimed at my stomach which I cancelled out by firing my own volley at Dad.

We both rushed at each other when the blasts were done and punched each other repeatedly which the clashes ending with a strong punch to each others face. We both backed off from each other with a backwards sommersault.

I crossed both of my hands and put them above my head and Dad put his two palms in front of him and then withdrew his hands to his side.

"MAAAAAAAAAAA" I shouted loudly as a yellow orb started to flicker and then completely show up.

"KAAAAAAAAAAA" Dad called loudly as a blue or flickered like mine and then solidified itself in his hands.

"SSSEEEEEEEEENNNNNNKOOO" I shouted as the ball started to glow and shiny lines of energy beamed out of it.

"MEEEEEEHAAAAAAMEEEEEEE" Dad shouted as the ball expanded in size and glowed with the same lines of energy beaming out of it.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed as I shoved my hands forward, firing the Masenko the beam burst through the air aimed at Dad.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Dad screamed as he thrust his hands forward, firing a massive Kamehameha that pierced through the air.

The Masenko and the Kamehameha collided and pushed against each other until the Kamehameha pushed the Masenko to the side a little, hitting me but since it only got pushed to the side the Masenko continued on its path and hit Dad as well.

We both collided with the ground, damaged and tired, but we slowly got back up.

"How about we step it up a little and turn Super Saiyan?" I asked Dad as I thought Super Saiyan would be my best chance of escaping if both me and Dad went Super Saiyan at the same time we should be able to overpower this dream world.

"Sure Gohan, I'm excited for this" my Dad said excitedly.

We powered up to maximum ki getting ready to turn Super Saiyan.

Azuma POV

They should be out by now, hmmph, I overestimated them, well time to die, weaklings.

I walked over to the Mortals and charged a red ki wave ready to kill them point blank when....

"HAAAAAAAA" the male mortal shouted as he stood up with now gold spiked hair and teal eyes.

"So who do you think the dead one will be by the end of this?" He said threateningly.