Chapter 10: Gohan Meets Hercule

"VIDEL?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Hercule shouted.

Hercule looked at me with the corner of his eye.

"Nevermind forget I asked. You were with this punk weren't you?!" Hercule shouted as he pointed in my direction.

"I was training with him" Videl replied.

"You know the rule Videl, you can't be with a boy unless he's stronger than me" Hercule ignored.

'Well in that case she's still following the rule' I thought to myself.

"But you're the strongest man in the World so what do you expect me to do?!" Videl shouted back.

"With all due respect sir, she's right honestly she just asked me to train her" I interrupted.

"A punk like you training my daughter! Don't make me laugh" Hercule mocked.

"Dad! He's telling the truth! Gohan is crazy strong! He easily beat me and beat a ce..." Videl started to say but then I realised what she was going to say and shushed her.

"Brat! Is this true?" Hercule said to me.

"Yes" I replied.

"I admit from your muscle mass you look pretty strong for your age however you're still not fit for training my daughter" Hercule said.

"I think he is besides as he's my age it's easy to get on with and fun!" Videl exclaimed.

"That's exactly what I'm worried about" Hercule muttered.

"Oh so that's it you're worried about me getting a boyfriend. Of course I won't I'm not interested in boys in that way!" Videl shouted.

"I'll tell you what. Come in we can't stay out in the cold like this"

We all followed Hercule into the massive modern mansion and into the gigantic living room where a 80 inch TV was playing a bobble head version of the Cell Games. Thank Kami it's a bobble head version otherwise it's plausible that they would recognise me especially Hercule seen as though he was there.

We all sat down on at a dinner table and was fed a feast well for human standards anyways I would easily eat it all myself but decided to be polite and try to eat like a human being.

"Say what's your name boy" Hercule asked.

"Son. Son Gohan" I replied.

"I see. Wait Son Gohan he was a famous martial artist, is there a connection?" Hercule asked.

"Yes he's my Great Grandpa my father named me after him" I answered.

"Ohhh? Who's your father?" Hercule questioned.

"Son Goku" I said in reply with a proud smile on my face.

"So you're the son of that trickster are you? Well that's explains how you beat my daughter, you probably had wires set up all over the place your strength is a lie" Hercule smirked.

"That's ironic coming from you, you're the biggest liar I've seen and neither me or my dad use tricks your just too weak to know how to use chi in fact my dad could beat you with his little finger!!!" I shouted