Chapter 5: Training

Last Time On The Encounter:

Videl overheard the warning of the Cell Junior when going to Gohan's house to question him. Gohan agreed to answer her questions but only over.....dinner. Gohan dropped Videl off by walking from the restaurant to her mansion and they faced bandits along the way. They made their way back to Satan mansion safely however a mysterious figure was watching them!

THE NEXT DAY

Gohan POV:

Videl should be here by now where is she?

A loud sound started coming from the air it as the sound of rotors and because of them the nature around acted harshly. I looked up and the cause was a jet copter. Videl's jetcopter. It landed on the ground and a hyper teenage girl came bursting out of it's doors.

"HEY GOHAN!!! You up for that spar?" Videl shouted across the field.

"Sure but I'm hungry and dinner's cooking so you want to come in and eat? My mother's there" I answered back.

"Oh sure" she said in reply.

We both went inside to a treat of a feast cooked by the amazing chef that is my mother.

"You come for food at just the right time Gohan it's on the side and oh? Who's this?" my mother said while eyeing Videl.

"Oh right sorry I forgot to tell you this is Videl she's my friend and she's come for a spar. Videl this is my mother Chi-Chi" I said introducing one another.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Son" Videl said politely.

"Oh no need to be so formal, call me Chi-Chi" my mother said.

Mom then bent down and whispered something in Videl's ear that caused Videl to blush but I couldn't quite make out what was said.

"Hey mom where's Goten?" I asked.

"Oh he's playing with Trunks at Bulma's" my mother replied.

"I see, I'll guess I'll pay them a visit later and train with Vegeta while I'm at it" I replied.

Everyone sat down at the dinner table and tucked in to the delicious meal that was placed in front of us.

"Chi-Chi this is delicious! This is better than anythings the chefs cook at my house" Videl said while stuffing her face with the food as if she was a Saiyan.

"Chefs?" My mother said who was the only one of us eating like a rational human being.

"Yeah in my house we have chef's hired to cook for us" Videl answered.

"That sounds wonderful, I wish we had chefs to cook for us it would save so much trouble" my mother said fantasizing about 'what ifs'.

Everyone finished up their dinners and I went to change into my turtle hermit gi my dad left me.

"You look just like your father did at the tournament" both my mother and Videl said in unison.