Chapter 31: The Hunt For The Six Star Dragonball

A/N Well This is your third chapter enjoy.

Gohan POV

I woke up, feeling loads better than the previous day, albeit have a few aches but that's just due to lack of movement, I got up and went straight outside as I needed a little exercise, stretch my legs and generally get some fresh air.

I went for a little bit of a jog by running around the area and stopping at a few towns for a snack and went back, I went back inside and Videl seemed to still be asleep, I shut the door behind me and accidentally slammed it a little causing Videl to stir and roll over a little which meant her falling off as well it was only a small sofa.

"Awwwwhhhh" Videl groaned as her eyes started to gradually open.

Videl let out a loud yawn and sat up, obviously still very tired.

"Gohan? Hey, why am I on the floor?" Videl asked sleepily.

"You fell off the sofa in your sleep, idiot" I answered back.

"Hey not everyone is like you and has all senses active in their sleep you know" Videl argued back.

"Yeah yeah, any way you might want to get up, I'll cook breakfast," I said.

"You can cook?" Videl asked.

"Well, how hard can it be right?" I answered.

Videl POV

Oh? I smell burning, what is he doing?

I walked into the kitchen and what I saw was beyond me for the smartest person I know to do something like this is ridicule, he actually put a plastic bowl on the hob.

"Gohan! What are you doing?! You'll burn the house down" I shouted.

"What did I do wrong?" Gohan asked.....

"What did you do wrong?! Plastic. Bowl. On. The. Hob" I said trying to nail it into his head that it's simply not a good idea.

"Are you not supposed to do that?" Gohan asked.

"No, of course not, and don't just stand there, take it off!" 

"Alright alright" Gohan sighed.

Gohan took the bowl off of the hob and just threw it outside.

"Right good, and I think I'll take cooking from here, you clearly aren't competent at it," I said.

"Right, sorry," Gohan said looking like he was actually saddened.

I cooked both of our breakfasts and took it in the room, we both ate quickly and before long we were done.

We both got ready and dressed in our gis.

"Be on guard, chances are we'll see another Guardian here" Gohan said.

"Yeah, either way, we can kick their ass right," Videl said.

"Probably but we shouldn't get cocky, that'll be our downfall," Gohan said.

"Yeah, I guess, well should we get going?" I asked.

"Of course" Gohan replied.

Gohan POV

We took off in the Jet-Copter and we flew for a number of hours before getting close to a rocky area where we landed as that was where the dragonball seemed to be located.

We landed at the spot and got out of the jet-copter. Immediately getting out a figure awaited us.

"I've been expecting you, mortals. I'm Azuma of the Guardians, remember it, it'll be the last name you hear"