Chapter 8: Finding The Dragonballs

Last Time On The Encounter:

Gohan brutally tortured the Cell Junior and killed him with a one handed kamehameha with his new transformation.....Super Saiyan Wrath!

Gohan POV

I held Videl in my arms, powered down to base form and sensed her ki to see if she was still alive.

'HER KI'S STILL THERE! It's faint but it's there she's alive! Though she is dying, I better get her to Capsule Corp fast' I thought.

I took off for flight at full speed and arrived at West City outside Capsule Corp in under ten seconds.

I flew onto the balcony and knocked on the window and shouted.

"BULMA!!!"

A blue haired woman rushed to the sliding window and opened it.

"OH MY GOD GOHAN!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHO'S THIS?!" Bulma worried

"I'll explain later, just get this girl treated quickly she's fading fast" I said.

"Right got you" Bulma said as she rushed into the medical room.

I laid Videl's body on the hospitality bed. Bulma inspected her readings and the wound in her stomach.

"It's not looking good I'm afraid she'll die we don't have time to treat an injury like this before she goes" Bulma said.

"Is there nothing you can do can't you stitch the wound up?" I asked.

"I could but at this stage it won't stop her from dying" Bulma answered.

"Stitch her up and keep her alive at all costs, I'm going to get some senzu beans" I said as I vanished away and flew out the window.

I quickly arrived at Korin's Tower in roughly 20 seconds.

"KORIN! I need some senzu beans quick!" I shouted.

The cat and Yajirobe came over.

"What do you need them for?" the cat known as Korin asked

"No time just quickly" I replied.

"Sorry Gohan but we don't have any left but more are growing now they should be ready in 3 days or so" Korin answered.