Chapter 18: Sixth Month Of Videl's Stay

LAST TIME ON THE ENCOUNTER: Gohan had Videl move further in training for strength by having her lift 50 reps of 60KG! But that's not all she had to do that while wearing another 60KG of weighted clothing! After hours she finally had done it but since Gohan was asleep she had to do it again!

Gohan POV

It's been 6 months now since Videl came to live here and we've been training most of them days and I'm not sure if she's noticed but she has become considerably stronger probably three times what she was before if I had to estimate her power level it would probably be around ninety which is damn good for a human and she does have talent she could become a real warrior like Krillin or Tien if she trains hard enough in the right way.

I went downstairs to my mom and little brother for breakfast.

"Hm. Where's Videl?" I asked.

"Oh she's still in bed it's probably for the best after all I need to get everything planned for her Birthday tomorrow" Mom answered.

It's Videl's birthday tomorrow?! Oh shit I haven't got her anything!

"What's with that look?" Mom asked.

"I haven't gotten anything for her Birthday, where's my money?" I asked in a hurry.

I had gotten 43,952 zeni from helping Bulma with her work on a new jet model (that just so happens to be Videl's) last year she gave it me for all my help and I haven't touched the money honestly never had a reason to but now is as good a time as ever.

"Just in the cupboard middle shelf in the jar" Mom answered.

"Okay got ya thanks Mom, I'm going out!" I said running out of the door which my mom only replied with a smile.

I flew off into West City into a massive shopping centre as I knew there had to be a few shops there.

Should I go into a jewellery shop? That's what girls like right? But then again Videl isn't exactly what I would call your average girl so maybe not.

Well she does seem keen on getting stronger so maybe training equipment? But what training equipment is there that we don't have a better version of at home?

Damn! I can't think of what to get her!

Maybe we should spar and I throw the fight? She would like that. No that would hinder her training if she thought she was stronger than me.

Girls are so damn complicated like what can I get a rich girl who has everything?

Maybe I should make her a custom gi she probably ain't keen on wearing the same one as me yeah that's it a custom gi!

But first I need the machinery for it like a sewing machine and materials.

Actually what colour to make it? Well I'll ask her three favourite colours. I pick out my phone from out of my pocket and dialed in her number.

"Hello Gohan?" Videl said through the phone.

"Hey I just wanted to ask you something" I said to the point.

"What is it?" Videl asked.

"Well what are your top three colours? *hehe*" I asked.

"You called over something like this?! Fine, I'll humour you my favourite is white, second black and third purple"  Videl answered.

"Well actually white and black are tones not colours" I said smirking.

"SHUT UP!!!" she shouted as she hung up.