Chapter 34: Azuma The East Guardian

A/N Well time for the fight between Azuma and Gohan as a Super Saiyan, luckily for Gohan, Videl is still in her dream world meaning she won't see Super Saiyan.

Gohan POV

"Just because your hair and eyes changed and you gained a fancy aura, it doesn't mean you will win this fight," Azuma said.

"Oh trust me the Super Saiyan form is a whole lot more than that" I smirked.

"Well stop talking about it and show me" Azuma shouted as he rushed.

"Gladly" I stated as I stopped his fist and cracked it backwards then kicking him into the air.

"So what do you think your chances are?" I said arrogantly.

"Why you little mortal lowlife, I'll show you your chances!"

"Which are quite high if you ask me"

"SHUT UP!!!"

I punched the Azuma that came at me but I felt a punch come from the side of me instead, damn, I guess them illusions of his may be trouble after all.

Azuma came to punch me in the head which I blocked just to be hit in the gut instead due to the illusions.

I kicked at him preparing for him to counter with an illusion which he did try so I used a kiai and knocked him back.

Videl came running in to hit Azuma which made me unable to attack, Azuma used this to hit me and Videl disappeared. Damn these illusions are stupidly powerful.

I flared my aura up to use it as a sensory to counter his illusions.

I rushed at him and he appeared behind me which I sensed with the aura and kicked behind me and then continued my onslaught, viciously beating on him. I knocked him to the ground and chased after him expecting him to appear behind me, which he did so I responded by uppercutting him into the air which I vanished behind him and volleyed him a few times like a pinball.

I went and attacked him just for a multiple of him to appear and start circling around me so I didn't know which was real, they all seemed to be charging up a red ki wave. They all fired it and only one seemed like it hit but what was the one then is no longer the same, they all came and punched me which again I couldn't identify so I decided to do the easy route and just use Super Explosive Wave to knock them all back, destroying all but one of them which was, of course, the real one.

He appeared behind me again suddenly which I just responded to by swiping my arm and firing a gold short ki burst behind me which hit Azuma hard and sent him rolling to the ground, skidding across the floor which I just floated above him and kicked him away.

All of a sudden he seemed to turn giant as an illusion but it was simply making him a bigger target, I dashed up to him and he smacked me down to the ground, which I just got right back up again and avoided his strikes in quick succession, tangling him up this falling to the ground, he started to get back up but I flew at him and crushed my elbow into his collar bone, successfully breaking it, he came to normal size again as he was in agony.

He tried becoming small now to avoid getting hit by me so he just pestered my by flying around my face, throwing mild punches at me, I caught him and pressed hard on his back, crushing it and again forcing him to return to normal size.

"Your collar bone and back bone is broken, you should give up before you can ever expect that back of yours to carry you places again" I said looking down at him.

"Damn you!"

He vanished behind me again like it was going to work, he was just being stubborn at this point.

"You should give up, this won't work on me anymore your vanishing trick won't hit me"

"Not trying to" Azuma smirked.

I looked at him and felt dazed.

'WELCOME TO THE NIGHTMARE WORLD'

I saw my Dad die repeatedly in front of me, reliving that moment, how dare Azuma bring this up.

I transformed to Super Saiyan 2 our of pure rage, breaking the nightmare world and bringing me back to reality.

"Now you've just made me angry!!!" I shouted as my aura blew him back.

I lunges at him and fired a blue ki blast out of my fist that pierced his heart, killing him. I powered back to base and Videl regained consciousness.

I went up to her and as soon as I was close O received a slap.

"Hey, what was that for?" I asked.

"Wait we're back in the normal world? How?!"

"I escaped and killed Azuma"

"I see" Videl said turning her head away from me"

"Videl are you okay? What did you see?" I asked as I knew she wasn't doing well.

"It's nothing, I'm fine"

I knew she was lying but I didn't want to push her so I just left it at that.