Chapter Fifteen

Yori left the tent again, but Satarou could smell him nearby. It has been a whole night since Satarou had freed the princess. Yori did not want to leave him alone for the whole night.

Breathing at the chance of finally being alone, he turned to glare at Leon, "what did you do to to get captured? Why were you wandering around on Moonstone territory?"

"Whoa, chill down with the questions, princess" Leon put his hands up in defense, "to answer your question, I had ran into a member of your clan. I think his name was Tiny. I visited back with him hoping to check up on you since you were injured, but Tiny said you were missing. I visited Yui instead, and he was really worried about you!"

"That doesn't answer how you got captured!" Satarou snarled.

Frowning, Leon muttered, "I was following a faint trace of your scent. It was at least a week old. It led to the Moonstone territory."

"You idiot! Don't you know this is a dangerous clan? Why would you venture in?" Satarou let out a small growl.

"And what about you?" Leon glared back, "I'm sorry I thought to try and find your spoiled behind! I thought I would drag you back to the clan because Yui was worried, but you obviously don't want my help!"

Sataou glared Leon in the eyes, "I didn't ask for your help! Besides, soon enough, it won't matter anymore. Yui will think i'm dead, and that is how it should be."

Leon froze at that statement. Satarou noticed fear flash across his eyes before the Angel replied, "wait, you don't have any intentions of leaving this clan, do you?"

"I'm sorry, but, no" Satarou replied, his gaze softening up just a little bit. "You shouldn't have come looking for me. You're just going to get hurt."

Leon didn't know what else to say, so he decided to change the topic. "How did you get those tattoos? There is no way you would have had enough time to get tattoos!" Leon paused for a second before studying it carefully, "it isn't a normal tattoo, is it?"

Satarou stayed silent. He was afraid of Leon's reaction.

Leon was starting to feel a bit afraid. "Normal tattoos don't grow, do they? I am certain it has spread since last night!"

"You are mistaken" Satarou lied, "how would you have noticed such a thing, anyways? So much had gone on last night."

Leon stayed quiet for a moment before looking Satarou in the eyes, "enough about the tattoos. You don't have to tell me how you got them. But you are injured and your injuries really should get treated!"

Satarou shook his head. "Don't worry about me, Jasper."

"Still can't remember my name, huh?" Leon lightly teased before frowning again, "you really should get treated. Who knows how long you can survive if your injuries get infected."

"Stop talking!" Yori walked back into the tent. All of the animal prisoners stayed quiet. All they ever did was sleep, and they didn't really talk much, though that could have easily been because they were forced into their animal forms by the shock collar. Satarou still had no idea how the shock collar isn't working on him.

Satarou just glared at the vampire as he walked in.

"You runt!" Yori yelled at Satarou, "Casper wants to see you!"

Leon glared up at Yori, "he stays right here with me! Don't you dare touch him!" Satarou mentally facepalmed. It was bad enough that Leon had metal handcuffs on his hands and was having some trouble getting up.

"I will teach you a lesson!" Yori snarled, but Satarou stepped in front of Leon with his arms spread wide to protect the Angel. It was just in time as Yori had brought the whip down. Satarou winced a little at the pain as he continued to get whipped, not daring to move. This was the least he could do to help the Angel. After all, Leon was there because of him. "Move out of the way, Ketsu! Let the new prisoner get his punishment!"